Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys think the poster Near0 is the programmer byuu/Near?

You guys think the poster Near0 is the programmer byuu/Near?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Linky Love

Linky Love

The Hero of Incels
★★★★★
Byuu a.k.a Near is/was a semi famous e-celebrity known for programming cycle accurate SNES PC emulators Higan/BSNES among working on other emulation projects.

He's apparently had a history of faking his own death of which we're in another possible instance of this.

Kiwi Farms has the full details for anyone interested but supposedly he offed himself via hanging in Japan sometime last year but supposedly as of yet no record has turned up of any US citizens offing or dying over there during the alleged suicide time period.

Anyway Byuu a.k.a Near was a severely mentally ill libtard that begun believing he was a female and a furry as so many of them do when the insanity of liberalism invades their brains to the point of critical mass.

This is relevant because our new poster @Near0 has a similar name and is suspected of being a faggot.

So....

What do you niggers think? :feelsUgh:

Hahaha, i remember that drama
I believe its him

I've never heard about this guy before but it just seems like a coincidence to me.

haven't seen him around tbh
libtard that begun believing he was a female and a furry as so many of them do when the insanity of liberalism invades their brains to the point of critical mass.
:feelskek:

Just ban him anyway for the lols

Very interesting investigation

@Near0 thoughts?

Snitching is soyest, most pussy thing someone can do, what the fuck are you talking about?
So when you discover there is a faggot, trannie or sex haver/chadlites on this site you don't report them to authorities but let them continue posting and ruining our safe space? :feelsseriously:

kick him out just for approving lgbt degenerate faggots. it doesn't even matter if it's that libtard or not

Ahhh that "non-binary" tranny furry faggot? Didn't expect to hear about him here Lol.
Kiwi Farms has the full details for anyone interested but supposedly he offed himself via hanging in Japan sometime last year but supposedly as of yet no record has turned up of any US citizens offing or dying over there during the alleged suicide time period.
Damn that's disappointing. Especially since Kiwifarms had to suffer tranny DDOS brigade for a good while after "his death". Bunch of twitter tranny furries spent dozens of hours messing with KF for nothing? JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
As for your question @Fat Link "Near" is a very generic word. I fail to see any direct relation between them tbh.
As far as I recall from his tweets he was a very bluepilled, overly-sensitive, fragile retard. I don't see him as the type to attempt or manage to pull undercover operations in sites like this. He would probably shit his faggot diaper if he saw the slurs used here.
Also what do you mean by "and is suspected of being a faggot."? I am OOTL for the accusations.

Snitching is soyest, most pussy thing someone can do, what the fuck are you talking about?
Nah, this isnt IRL

Infiltrators need to be kept out :bigbrain:

Only a soycuck would want them here, are you a soycuck? :feelshehe:

So when you discover there is a faggot, trannie or sex haver/chadlites on this site you don't report them to authorities but let them continue posting and ruining our safe space? :feelsseriously:
Honestly he's on the chopping block after making those sus statements :feelswhere:

Honestly he's on the chopping block after making those sus statements :feelswhere:
It's like saying you wouldn't snitch on jews to gestapo in 1940s because that would be soy :feelsLSD:

Near is just a commonly used word so I don't see how it being in his name ties into him being troon near. He hasn't made any post that indicates that it's him and near zero(Like near zero SMV I guess) doesn't sound like it would be a out of place username here.

It's like saying you wouldn't snitch on jews to gestapo in 1940s because that would be soy :feelsLSD:
Exactly :feelsthink:

You only hurt those around you when you uphold that fake sense of morality for people who dont give a shit about you or your well-being.

Near is just a commonly used word so I don't see how it being in his name ties into him being troon near. He hasn't made any post that indicates that it's him and near zero(Like near zero SMV I guess) doesn't sound like it would be a out of place username here.
Yeah normally this would be a very sound comment but I’m relatively certain I heard somewhere Byuu was also a huge fan of the Mega Man X videogame series and probably imagined himself to be X’s big fellow robot buddy at times who wields a green lightsaber whose name just happens to be “Zero” so who can be really sure? :feelswhat:

Ahhh that "non-binary" tranny furry faggot? Didn't expect to hear about him here Lol.

Damn that's disappointing. Especially since Kiwifarms had to suffer tranny DDOS brigade for a good while after "his death". Bunch of twitter tranny furries spent dozens of hours messing with KF for nothing? JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
As for your question @Fat Link "Near" is a very generic word. I fail to see any direct relation between them tbh.
As far as I recall from his tweets he was a very bluepilled, overly-sensitive, fragile retard. I don't see him as the type to attempt or manage to pull undercover operations in sites like this. He would probably shit his faggot diaper if he saw the slurs used here.
Also what do you mean by "and is suspected of being a faggot."? I am OOTL for the accusations.
Oh. :feelsclown:

Well earlier today some user made a thread accusing our new poster here @Near0 of being a infiltrator/faggot hence that’s what I meant ie that our poster @Near0 is suspected of being a literal fag ie a bottom boy. :feelsthink: :feelshaha:

bruh who pinned this shit its not even gonna be relevant in a few weeks

lol i didnt know that the troon had a history of faking his death , this could be him

nvm , just finished reading the thread , idc what the troon did but this isnt him

I haven't been involved in the open-source emulation community in years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back