Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You guys spend money on online/mobile games

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
Thinking of spending 15 dollars on this game I have been playing but don’t know if I should.

How much do you guys spend if you do

Weird because when i buy fast food I spend like 10 a week.

na waste of money, and you shouldnt eat fast food.

fatcels are just fakecels in disguise most of the time.

I haven't spent a dime on any free to play game, ever. Never found it necessary.

I spent lots of money on games and equipment

Majority of my money goes into games and candy/food

i spent £40 on LoL champz

i only spend money on food for the past year, excluding when i bought a new pair of earphones because my old ones broke

na waste of money, and you shouldnt eat fast food.

fatcels are just fakecels in disguise most of the time.
yeah but I can’t even cook in my residence so I have to go to McDonald’s actually underweight so I it doesn’t really affect me

I have before on ONE game, but never again.

Depends on how much I see myself playing the game in the future. WoW Subscription was a no brainer for 10+ years for example.

In general, I don't spend money on a game unless it directly affects my ability to play that game. Like SWTOR, I only play when I want to drop some money on a subscription, since playing for free limits what gear I can use and how much money I can spend.

Online mobile games? Idk if I'd ever spend a dime. It's on my phone so I wouldn't value it very highly, and I'd probably get bored of the app and uninstall it within a month to a week. If you spend a lot of time playing mobile games I'd say go for it.

Look at it this way, going to the movies (alone rip.) is $15-30 canadian depending if you went on tuesday or not. Something like that right? That's for 1-2 maybe 3 hours of your time. How long will your $15 payment last you in the mobile game? Longer than 2-3 hours? What's your entertainment worth to you?

ive never played a mobile game that didnt feel like a newgrounds flash from 2009

Usually not more than $5, but I do buy games and apps that I like so I can enjoy them ad free.

Yes I have and if you enjoy the game sure. Think about it you spend 10-15 bucks to watch a movie once which last 1-2 hrs so think about how much entertainment you get from it and its probably more than 1-2 hrs.

mobile game are literally for normies. stop

I've once bought shoes for scout in tf2 for five dollars lmao.

Weird because when i buy fast food I spend like 10 a week.

lol, yeah, I know that feeling.I'm perfectly fine with spending more than 10.- Euro on a pizza, but I wouldn't buy a blu-ray to watch.

I pirate absolutely everything, for 5 years I've only bought Gothic trilogy on steam because it costed only 3$ and I can never find the dvd when I want to replay it

Game is called fate/grand order and spent $50 on it lol