Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else has no idea on what to spend their money on?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
I don't like traveling, I don't eat expensive food, I don't have any hobbies outside of vidya (I just torrent and emulate these days), I don't have irl friends to spend money on and obviously don't have a gf. Wtf should I even spend my money on? I'm thinking of saving a lot then investing and hopefully become rich.

Use your money to earn more money - that would be the smart thing to do.

But it all feels very pointless when there isn't an end goal you actually want to spend all your money on buying, which is the case for me.

I just save up for retirement. I'm aiming for late 40's early 50's.

Use your money to earn more money - that would be the smart thing to do.

But it all feels very pointless when there isn't an end goal you actually want to spend all your money on buying, which is the case for me.
Too bad I'm too low IQ to know how to do that effectively.

If I had money I would worry about that

Save it, so inflation can make it worthless eventually.

do you have cats yet?
No. No kitty cats yet. I work all day so it would be sad and lonely and have no one to cuddles and play with so it would turn in to sad grumpy kitty cat.

No. No kitty cats yet. I work all day so it would be sad and lonely and have no one to cuddles and play with so it would turn in to sad grumpy kitty cat.
sounds fair

will you be getting one when ur retired?

sounds fair

will you be getting one when ur retired?
Possibly. I would have a lot more free time. I'd like to get a hobby farm one day so I would have a few animals.

Foodmaxxing, surgerymaxxing, drugmaxxing