Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You guys should get in on stocks before covid ends

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Covid panic is on the way out. I don't know if a resurgence is happening or not, it's quite possible if it's legit, otherwise the riots disrupt the narrative and normie media attention onto the next thing.

Anyway, I'm not gonna say which ones as if it's a miracle cure, but I've already gotten a 175% return on a select few and made a good bit of money. Right before this covid panic ends, which it's almost there (sadly), you should get in on worthwhile options while you can to see a good return.

No idea how to start with stocks & shit in uk ngl. I know you need a broker or whatever.

how do i even invest? do i need to open a seperate account? do i need to talk to my local bank? i legit have no clue

how do i even invest? do i need to open a seperate account? do i need to talk to my local bank? i legit have no clue
It's pretty simple nowadays
Theres literally even apps for it

No idea how to start with stocks & shit in uk ngl. I know you need a broker or whatever.
Open an ISA with your bank, and buy the stocks in that. Fees are low, and it's tax free and you can put in up to £15k

You know you can buy any stocks?
I enquired with a company once about buying stocks in a Canadian cryptography company but was told they don't sell outside NA.

Do some research but I'm fairly sure you can use one of the dozens of platforms available for it. I think you can put your stocks under an ISA option which means gains under a certain amount are tax free.

I'm actually thinking of buying some stocks with the volatility at the moment. One share I've been thinking about is Rolls Royce - the aviation business is in the shitter right now but Rolls Royce are one of the premier engine companies in the world. They could well recover in 5-10 years and be fairly well valued. I think I might also invest in some gold mining stocks.

im too stupid to into long term investment
hate math

based. stocks max is legit. j am setting up day trading bot eventually and it will trade for me.

How much did you make???

I'll think about it.

What is the minimum amount you should invest.

I know fuck all about stocks but if I have enough then I will do my research

What is the minimum amount you should invest.

I know fuck all about stocks but if I have enough then I will do my research
It's not "if you have enough" if you don't have enough right now it's not worth bothering with.

same except my net worth is negative
Actually let's see what my net worth really is:
Xbox - £100
Fifa 20 - 40
Overwatch - 50
Minecraft - 20
A packet of sweats I bought the other day - £1

Realistically my net worth is actually £211

Actually let's see what my net worth really is:
Xbox - £100
Fifa 20 - 40
Overwatch - 50
Minecraft - 20
A packet of sweats I bought the other day - £1

Realistically my net worth is actually £211
huge flex, don't get into debts like me brother. You're richer than 80% of the united states population :DD

I'm investing in perennial plants.

The dividends are tasty

Covid panic is on the way out. I don't know if a resurgence is happening or not, it's quite possible if it's legit, otherwise the riots disrupt the narrative and normie media attention onto the next thing.

Anyway, I'm not gonna say which ones as if it's a miracle cure, but I've already gotten a 175% return on a select few and made a good bit of money. Right before this covid panic ends, which it's almost there (sadly), you should get in on worthwhile options while you can to see a good return
What is the best app to use to start buying stocks? I have heard of robinhood. Is that any good?

i regret not buying in big when dow was 18.5k

i regret not buying in big when dow was 18.5k
dont. The meme goes that if you had bought it then it would only have plummeted after.

What is the best app to use to start buying stocks? I have heard of robinhood. Is that any good?
Never used it. I use wealth simple. Questrade is good too, because it's free but the service is ass getting set up.

Don't buy stocks, stock market is about to crash. I'm not going to post historical charts but it's going to crash soon and tremendously.

Buy silver and krypto. Wait for the housing market to crash (~1year) buy rental properties and become a slum lord.

Also I'm not an expert in economy or finance, but this is like math and reasoning for 5 year olds.

Last edited: