Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You guys need to stop Islamcoping.

wait a second, i thought islam was ONLY a cope for you. you dont tell me you actual belive in that nonsense.

If you are a Muslim, you are an absolute, total, and complete retardation.

There is obviously no God and Abrahamic religions are the most aggressively homosexual cope of all times. Just because members of those religions do some based things (taking foid cunt rights, for example) does not mean that there is any basis, at all, to conclude that these religions are correct.

They are derived from the philosophies of ooga booga sand people, have absolutely no evidence to back them, and are an obvious fantasy cope. As the Islamic world capitulates to every last cuckoldry that the Christian world did, Islamcoping will be eradicated and the only thing standing will be the correct belief system: atheism and ethical neo-nihilism.
Atheism gave us the (((wonderful))) religion of (((liberalism))) a religion which consists of worshipping foids, trannies and animals (veganism)

Muhammad was a chad who swam in loli and teen pussy.
That's right: Islam gave rights to females 1300 years before the western world did. That "backward" religion is way more progressive than people give it credit for. Just because the west kick certain ideals up to a 110% where you think walking around naked like a primitive beast is now "freedom" and "right," when it's only humiliation doesn't mean Islam is "backward." After all, you become an object of lust; not someone to be respected
Yes.
Likewise with christianity and Buddhism.

In Nietzches terms, these are all slave religions.

The only surviving non-slave religion is Hinduism. But it got cucked by all the slave religions.

There are exceptions like Shintoism and shamanism. But even these are cucked or overshadowed by slave religions.

WE MUST TRANSCEND!

But we can't do that with foids running amok.

Muhammad was a chad who swam in loli and teen pussy.

Yes.
Likewise with christianity and Buddhism.

In Nietzches terms, these are all slave religions.

The only surviving non-slave religion is Hinduism. But it got cucked by all the slave religions.

There are exceptions like Shintoism and shamanism. But even these are cucked or overshadowed by slave religions.

WE MUST TRANSCEND!

But we can't do that with foids running amok.
No, just no. Christianity was the prevailing religion in Europe and it still took them 1900 years before they gave women any kind of rights. JFL at thinking hinduism isn't a slave religion when slightly lighter skinned shitskins think they're better than darker skinned curries. Islam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything else >>>>> hinduism.

No, just no. Christianity was the prevailing religion in Europe and it still took them 1900 years before they gave women any kind of rights. JFL at thinking hinduism isn't a slave religion when slightly lighter skinned shitskins think they're better than darker skinned curries. Islam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything else >>>>> hinduism.

Before christianity, the greeks practiced eugenics.

You misunderstand what Nietzche meant by a slave religion.

The fact that light skinned shit skins they're better than darkies is what makes it non-slave.

Perhaps I'm not explaining it properly.

Nietzche's observation was that the previous religions had a master-slave dynamic. Think, low caste and high caste, again that's an oversimiplification, but go with it. The slave religions were originated by people who thought of slave traits as being "Good" and master traits as being "bad". The slaves lived off farming and ate very humble food. The masters lived in luxury, had lots of sex and ate exotic food. The slave religions came to see these all as being "bad". Hence the focuse on celibacy, ban luxurious clothing, and food.etc

You can only get a trad wife muslim gf ıf you are a oil baron in saudi arabia or Qatar
Every other country allows enviroment for foids to become degenerate.

Atheism gave us the (((wonderful))) religion of (((liberalism))) a religion which consists of worshipping foids, trannies and animals (veganism)
NGL kind of true but atheism is still correct.

Also USSR and China had state atheism without being cucked on foid, trannies, or animals.
Don't worry kiddo, you're not as clever as you think you are.
Lolwut I wasn't calling you a Muslim in the first place. Also yet another "heh you'll grow up and then agree with me kidaroo" faggot on the internet, what else is new jej.

Islam is also becoming cucked like the rest of the world. Read and heard many instances of Islamic whores marrying white guys or opening an OnlyFans. This cucked world is beyond salvation.

Islam is not going to be your last source of salvation as long as the U.S. has its hands in the Middle East. Fundamentalist culture will eventually evolve into contemporary Western standards of consumerist degeneracy.

Look at this picture.

This is a picture of women living in Iran before the coup, when Iran had the U.S. puppet controlled Shah monarchy.

Look at this picture:

The kid with the red circle is Osama Bin Laden, and he's with his family on vacation.

we can throw them a bone to make sure they dont get aborted or an hero while making sure they dont have any rights that actually matter. it would create more of us if there were less women than men. or better yet invent measures to keep women from leaving the home, like how the saudis dont let women drive or how ricecels mutilated the feet of women so they cant leave the house

You can only get a trad wife muslim gf ıf you are a oil baron in saudi arabia or Qatar
Every other country allows enviroment for foids to become degenerate.
Not true.

You can get your trad muslim waif in those central asian muslim countries.

Ofc, they're racist af, and will not settle for any of the subhumans on this site.
Pajeet level IQ.

This German cuck said "Gott ist tot," even though it should have been "Ich bin tot."
The fact that you typed all this proves that you're the one with the pajeet level iq.

Dumb shitskin doesn't even understand the factors involved in a Nietzchean analysis.

No, I am not saying she was 19. I'm saying between 14 and 16. I can't see myself defending the marriage of a 6 year old and then the consummation of the marriage happening at 9 years old. Simply because it doesn't make any sense. After all, a 9 year old girl is still prepubescent. You have to realize that Aisha was able to help with a warfare strategy. What 9 year old girl can do that?! This whole "he married a prepubescent kid and engaged intercourse with her" schtick is just another way to talk shit about our Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

This is your modern mentality talking. Whether 14, 16, or 19, one has to ask, what a coincidence that these numbers just so happen to line up with the average standard of the west?

What you should also ask yourself is why did this argument of Aisha being older than 9 only come around once loli brides became shunned upon?
Likewise, ask yourself why Christians never once accused the Prophet of pedophilia until the 20th century, when feminism had a drastic change in the west's perception of childhood and adulthood?

A 9 year old is not always a pre-pubescent, as puberty can start as young as 6. Assuming Aisha started around 6 or 7, she definitly would have been grown enough to handle intercourse. Speaking personally, I have an 11 and 10 year old sister, yet the 11 year old looks 14, while the 10 year old looks 8. I also have a male cousin who is 11 and is already 5'5 without even starting puberty.

And I mention these three examples simply to say that age isn't always an indicator of biological growth. For another example, look at Dwanye Johnson when he was 15. Literally looks like an adult. Sure his case is rare, but not impossible. Same could be said about Aisha, rare, but not impossible.

Sure, Aisha helped in warfare, but that was merely helping with supplies, not direct fighting, which is more feasible for a child.

Some relevant pics

5049dc20ed3963c9d675b8a4415f6a81.png
943dcb206e16d192130103bfd1308261.jpg
d56beadc95ae9ec63b09ea60e40a10ae.jpg
5feaf1b4eb236ee8be4710c1b938fea4.jpg

The fact that Atheism is pushed by (((them))) is more than enough reason to believe God is real. Let alone all the scentific, theological, and philosophical components.

Last edited: