Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You guys ever have dreams of specific girls?

Shaded

Shaded

Officer
★★
As if life wasn't lame enough, I recently had a dream about a girl from the 7th grade. I can't even remember name. She was my friends sister and in this dream we were like talking about stuff. It was like the past of how better things were in junior high (Never had a girlfriend, but back then I was closer to getting one than I am now). It was nice but then I sadly woke up.

This thread seems dumb now that I finish it. But It was just something so strange since I haven't even thought about that girl since middle school, over 7 years ago.

About 6 months ago, a had a dream where my most recent oneitis rejected me and I was off for the entire day. I was in a sour mood, upset, scared, sad angry, etc. Its amazing what dreams can do to your day.

Not since I was teenager. I don't even have wet dreams anymore. It must have been like a year since I've had one last. Sex is so unattainable to me my brain can't even fucking visualize it

yes i have dreams of girls i knew from the past and i court them and they're receptive and we have a good time and sometimes kiss then i wake up and want to :feelsrope:

I just had a dream about my oneitis from high school. I showed up at some museum and my old school's senior class was going through the exhibits - including my oneitis and her twin sister. Anyway the kids all exit the museum and pile out on the front lawn... I don't think we were in California, the terrain seemed more like Maine or Massachusetts. All the kids recognized me and i was having conversations with them.

Ultimately I work up the courage to go and speak to her. I walk over nervously, feeling the apprehension just as if I were actually going to talk to a girl in real life. It felt so real, even on an emotional level. So I go across the lawn to where her, her sister, and friends are sitting. I say hi and she seems genuinely delighted and happy to see me. She says something else, I sit down, then I wake up from the dream.

God I hate my life.

As if life wasn't lame enough, I recently had a dream about a girl from the 7th grade. I can't even remember name. She was my friends sister and in this dream we were like talking about stuff. It was like the past of how better things were in junior high (Never had a girlfriend, but back then I was closer to getting one than I am now). It was nice but then I sadly woke up.

This thread seems dumb now that I finish it. But It was just something so strange since I haven't even thought about that girl since middle school, over 7 years ago.

Yea man me too, all the time. The ones I dream of are in fact exactly my type. They seem so outgoing, supportive and show a lot of interest in me. It all just goes too well. I just hate it when my alarm clock goes off and I gotta leave this cherished fantasy behind and face the cruel world on my own.

When I was bluepilled and had oneitis, it was many years ago, I never had dreams with specific girls since then

Used to in my early 20s. They went away.

Thankfully not. Start injecting if that happens too frequently

Last night and I dreamt about my first oneitis. She's pregnant IRL, but in the dream we were teens again.

Her family somehow came to work in a jail that god was running, but god was in a shit mood and was leveling the town. I was there for some reason, so she and I decided to fuck.

Iktfb

I guess my mind had more stimulation back then?
Yeah it certainly feels like that. I feel more and more retarded these days. Like my mind is idle sometimes.

Yea, just a few weeks ago I was dreaming going on a trip with my oneitis. We were driving in a cabriolet and she laughed at eveything I was saying. I had such a dopamine rush that I woke up. It’s so depressing to know what I am missing out..

i had a crush on a girl in my class asked her out got rejected got over her and than started dreaming over that bitch and now i cant get over her :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: