Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You guys ever fuck with normies relationships?

PrisIncel

PrisIncel

Banned
-
It's how I cope. If I'm being honest.

It's not hard to frame a husband or wife for cheating. I love to see them fight when things are out of place. Women sometimes put me in such a nonsexual role that they come to me for advice and shit..and I just poison the fucking water. I will cite hours worth of feminist propaganda to charge her up to dump him. I don't stand a fucking chance.. I used to do it to try that. Now I do it to make everyone as miserable as me.

My cousin implied he lost his virginity so I dug up dirt on him and got his girlfriend to break up with him.

i dont have the heart to unless i really hate normie in question.

That sounds really fun honestly. I might try it sometime, if I decide to leave my house.

I have this thing... where I've become so unsexual to women they just use me as a sounding board. Once had a woman change her shirt in front of me. It wasn't sexual. Wasn't and IOI. Was very simply, like I was a fucking cat. No ... she would have shown more shame for a cat. Like I was a godamn mother fucking vroomba. I couldn't even enjoy it. It was a dehumanizing experience.

Ps. If you think that was bragging, I'm sorry. It wasn't good.

Once my normie cousin was fucking some girl and I told someone and his wife found out and it almost ended in their devorce and ruined their marriage for a year. I ended up splitting up my entire family. Its now me, my dad, my brothers and my sister VS him, my uncle, two other cousins and now we absolutely hate each other and never talked in 4 years.

Its so bad that if I am seen my any one of my cousins or my uncle I would have to run because they would certainly chase after me and probably kick the shit out of me REALLY bad because I know they are all bat shit crazy (Yes they have threatened me and my dad on facebook)

Next up on white trash ghetto family wars... I dont regret anything but I certainly wasnt trying to ruin lives, it just happened. But I can say now that I dont care

high IQ, I should try this

no, i don't begrudge normies their happiness if they manage to find it. I'm sure they will end up unhappy in the relationship one way or another without any interference

Please help me, based OP, I really need to ruin a good relationship. Jfl at having strong morals as an incel

plot twist: every male feminist is actually an incel who knows he has no chance and deliberately tries to fuck up normies relationships

I don't care enough to. They will rebound to someone else anyway

no, i don't begrudge normies their happiness if they manage to find it. I'm sure they will end up unhappy in the relationship one way or another without any interference