Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy You guys are stupid for making threads about IT foids

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I can only imagine the validation boost and ego boost those narcissistic women get when they see you guys talking about them. Yes, we are just incels but you forget they are still WAHMEN and absolutely love any sort of attention they can get. I always notice IT foids posting screenshots from some dumb fucks here that make threads about wanting to fuck then and can tell they’re loving the attention and pathetic lusting you fools show for them it’s disgusting. Have some self respect you cucks stop worshiping these hoes :feelswhat:

He’s talking about you. Fluffykitten, Clara, and PK14.

yALL AINT SHIT. Get off your high horse.

They worship our retard posters by giving them the attention of (possibly) 100,000 eyes, and they are inadvertently spreading some of our ideas by sharing our posts, or at least advertising the site.

Tbh I can't help that some you guys badly want attention from them.

He’s talking about you. Fluffykitten, Clara, and PK14.

yALL AINT SHIT. Get off your high horse.
I can’t stand those hoes or the pathetic cucks here that make threads about them

and FluffyKitten. You look like you smell of asshole. You probably wipe from back to front lol

This type of thread should be banable by foid whorship
@PPEcel