Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You guys are my only frens

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I keep coming back to this site because I've no one else to talk to. Nobody texts me anywhere, not WhatsApp or Instagram or anything, even though I'm in uni :cryfeels:

Last edited:
It's over. I'm sorry brocel :feelsbadman:

Same mate it's this website or my family.

We are all here for each other bro

You're always welcome here:feelsaww:.

This forum is pretty much my only social outlet tbh

Stay strong and keep posting brocel

I keep coming back to this site because I've no one else to talk to. Nobody texts me anywhere, not WhatsApp or Instagram or anything, even though I'm in uni :cryfeels:
all my friends are moving away soon so this will be one of my primary forms of human interaction for a while. im here for you bro

Me also fren. In real life and on there sm, I don't have any kind of frnd or I got text. Only fruitful interaction I got here. I got here a true feel of friendship here

Sad man in the exact situation even though I’m in HS and the school always encourages to talk to peope jfl! There’s nothing else to do cuz no foid wants to talk to me and no normies want to socialize with me, it’s just all a fucking joke!!!

View attachment 759764
Hope you find mellow and chill brocels here to hang around.
As for me as much as I too also find this my only form of way of expressing the pains of living in a world without friends and with the hate of normies , sadly have tried to chill with brocels here but failed in the department of finding a mentally stable chill brocel who doesn’t snap so easily.
Yeah there’s a lot of meancels that hate other incels for some fucking reason like wtf?

These "friends" of yours would backstab you in a blink for a crumb of pussy. As traitorous as normies are, inkwells are almost just as bad. You can't trust anyone, not even your own kind.

Yet those “nicest members” ended up snapping and started acting like an asshole not a joking way either. It’s not just that they’re an asshole
I really don't understand what I did

Some of them go to the extremes of trying to be friendly with you and then using that against you.
Seriously , don’t bother trying to make “friends” here.
Not trying to discourage you but it’s for your own good. Hate to see incels who are chill get hurt in the process of trying to make allies here.
Don’t make that mistake. It’s pointless. I’ve already talked to some of the “nicest” incels here , a title given by other members. Yet those “nicest members” ended up snapping and started acting like an asshole not a joking way either. It’s not just that they’re an asshole , is that now that they’ve gotten to know about you they feel like they’ve harvested information from you to use on you in your vulnerable moments.
With full confidence , don’t bother with anyone here , even me. I would go so far as to say you shouldn’t bother with me. You shouldn’t bother with a single soul here.

Take care and don’t bother with anyone here. Just come here to relate and that’s it.
true man, but i think there's a handful of guys who are genuine. Like only 3 or 4 i guess, so yeah

Incel forums are the only place where people like us feel accepted and feel like being part of a social group.

:feelsautistic:

i am reading the title of this thread as "you guys are my only Fans" jfl

moggs me, I can't make friends here

it's over though brocel