Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you guys are my only form of friendship and social interaction

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
My life is just go to work and wageslave (I don't consider it a real job because I have a college degree, so I'm still a NEET) and then come home to LDAR and go on incels.is

I can't even play vidya because the only game I want is Far Cry 5 which ain't out for a month

this is what my life has fucking become. my only "friends" are a bunch of anonymous edgelord virgins on an internet forum.

I don't even have guy friends IRL I can play paintball or have beers with. I'm that fucking fucked.

Wow noone replied. Proof I'm a miserable cunt even on the internet. Fuck my life.

My life is just go to work and wageslave (I don't consider it a real job because I have a college degree, so I'm still a NEET) and then come home to LDAR and go on incels.is

I can't even play vidya because the only game I want is Far Cry 5 which ain't out for a month

this is what my life has fucking become. my only "friends" are a bunch of anonymous edgelord virgins on an internet forum.

I don't even have guy friends IRL I can play paintball or have beers with. I'm that fucking fucked.
You arent my only social interaction but I appreciate you all the same buddy. Don't buy far cry though, its cucked.

Wow noone replied. Proof I'm a miserable cunt even on the internet. Fuck my life.
Tenor
Don't be sad :(
Friends are a good cope tbh, but if you need vidya try Europa Universalis 4, its a strategy game if ur into that and its addictive as fucc

Same here, I don’t have any friends in college. Most of you are nice to talk to.
EFDB942E C9AA 4C17 9698 18B21CDFBEDC

Did you just imply that Im an edgelord virgin?

when we're your only friends you know it's over

Lol welcome to the losers club.

same here. I'm lucky to have this place

I don't have any irl/online friends either, difference being I don't want any.

I preordered Far Cry 5, can't wait to play that shit.

I'm mostly the same. Annoyed I didn't bring my gaming PC to uni. Gaming PC is my bae