Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You guys are getting played

Si_helpline

Si_helpline

Banned
-
100% - Requested Ban, probably an infiltrator too
After talking with 2 of the mods on this website, I am convinced this is a psy-ops to keep men miserable. You are not allowed to have hope, or you will be censored. You are not allowed to show others a path to a better life, or even talk about a better life or you will be ostracized.

The mods are protecting this toxic world view. This is not normal. This is bad for your health.

I stand by my offer to help anyone suicidal. I will do my best to talk you through whatever it is.

If anyone would like to chat about something positive, you can find me on my discord with no friends.

I will only entertain people that believe they have agency. I will try to convince the suicidal ones that they can have agency too. Sorry, but I refuse to lie down for anyone, I do not care how ugly I am. I found a way to enjoy life and there is hope for the rest of you too.

Fucking ban me already. I could not care less. This place and the mods is a toxic cesspool.

Dnrd because Foid AVI. BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

average .is GrAY.
thanks for playing, mang. :feelsjuice:

it's over for you

You expect me to read this shit with an avi like this? JFL
50708.jpg

After talking with 2 of the mods on this website, I am convinced this is a psy-ops to keep men miserable. You are not allowed to have hope, or you will be censored. You are not allowed to show others a path to a better life, or even talk about a better life or you will be ostracized.

The mods are protecting this toxic world view. This is not normal. This is bad for your health.

I stand by my offer to help anyone suicidal. I will do my best to talk you through whatever it is.

If anyone would like to chat about something positive, you can find me on my discord with no friends.

I will only entertain people that believe they have agency. I will try to convince the suicidal ones that they can have agency too. Sorry, but I refuse to lie down for anyone, I do not care how ugly I am. I found a way to enjoy life and there is hope for the rest of you too.

Fucking ban me already. I could not care less. This place and the mods is a toxic cesspool.
retard cunt

How exactly are you going to help us

and how did you find a way to enjoy life

@Si_helpline
I will help you in putting you out of your miserable existence. Please, assist, or just don't screech like wounded horse

Incels having a place to vent isn't a psy-op. I only find any hope in Jesus Christ and my faith, but that is entirely concerned with the next life; not this one. If you truly want to help you should try being open to others rather than decrying people's situation.

shoot yourself in the head you fucking cunt nigger

I am not living a miserable existence like you because I dont attention seek on an obscure form like you rofl
how does your sisters asshole feel after i fucked it out

You guys are a bunch of victims. Oh poor me. I’m ugly or short or poor or whatever the Fuck. You’re everything you claim to hate. Victim mentality.

i want to curbstomp that anime girl in that pfp :feelsdevil:

You guys are a bunch of victims. Oh poor me. I’m ugly or short or poor or whatever the Fuck. You’re everything you claim to hate. Victim mentality.
You're probably some /r9k/faggot

092b91a7bd244fde044856090e3ac1c4bf31c7a23a9177898fb7a28d38ae637b_3.jpg

Why even make account lmao

Lol, just dont be ugly, short or poor, things you dont have control over.

I don't like the defeatist attitude a lot of incels have either. Being incel sucks but we can still be happy.

Yes when i talk abt gym even more so roids all the high inhib losers get upset and act like you would die if you took roids.

But if they are suicidal then dying isn't an issue, in fact it is a good thing

They are just a bunch of high Inhib, lazy subhumans

Yikeserinos! So toxic! :y'all:

I'm happy for you if you're having a happy life without normies constantly trying to nuke you from orbit. Just enjoy your happy life and leave us to survive our way through the hordes of violent retarded normies. However you achieved your status that's great and keep it up this place will drag you down. But if you ever get nuked to hell then here we are with our arsenal of blackpills.

I'm improving my life, better habits, good circle of friends, going to uni right now, improving skills and picking up hobbies, consistently working out and getting stronger, eating better, whatever. I'm pretty extraverted and have good social skills. But it's never enough. I just don't have the "edge" that normal people have. Normal people don't and never have had to try as hard as I've had to in life. I don't get much respect from others and have to try so hard to gain it otherwise. I can tell how people view me. I'll never give up, but no matter if I'm happy or sad about my situation the fact is that I will never have a girl love me for who I am.

another idiot deluding himself with hope. He still hasn't had enough, but he will and when he does, he'll come back here regretting that shit he just said.

And yet, you have an anime avi, which means you worship foids !

Just think positively bro!

I don't see how you could me or anyone else on this forum. There will be definitely nothing that we don't know. There is NO substitute for love and intimacy. Sure you can have friends, you can go travel, you can sit on a stack of cash, you can eat fancy but nothing of that can substitute love and intimacy.

does anyone actually have his discord? interested in what he has to say. (if it's not a data collection/phishing scam)

Lol, just dont be ugly, short or poor, things you dont have control over.
Just try to have a possitive attitude bro, you can face your problems head on and become a better person bro. Everyone has problems....

This is the same drivel told by countless others, who had not faced anything beyond "muh my gf wants an open relationship, should i accept?"

Just lol at this guy.

"Don't come here and gaslight our users and blame them for not being rich, famous, statusmaxxed, or old dudes from a different generation with decent looks. They get enough of that shit from normies as it is."

"OMG UR CENSORING 'HOPE'".

Some people are in need of a serious reality check.

You are genuinely retarded. This forum has helped me to find others who can relate to my struggles. I’d literally be even more miserable without this forum, fuck you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back