Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You got lucky, but how long will your luck last?

how long will your luck last?

• 1-9 months

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 1 year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5 years

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • it will last for all my life

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Por favor!
-
Women have finally decided to give you a chance, that girl you liked so much agreed to go out in a date with you and says she likes you, and your looks don't seem to be a problem. You've got something that makes her fall for you.
You are her first boyfriend, she is a virgin and likes you. You're not an incel anymore. You have a virgin girlfriend that enjoys spending her time with you and loves you.

Your relationship is one of those odd and rare cases that don't make the rule.

She's not yours, it's just your turn.

Last forever. Virgin gf is superior

This scenario is so impossible to happen to me I can't even imagine it.

This needs to be a slogan somewhere.

Its quite commonly used among redpillers. Not that much here coz most dudes here never get their turn.
This is the reason why i stay away from dating. Sure if i try really hard, i could get a 3/10 ugly curry foid to give me a chance even though i mog her. But in her own mind, shes gonna be thinking "Can i do better ? " till she hits the wall (most curryfoids hit the wall at birth btw) and then no one would want her and shes all mine (fkin gross).

Last edited:
Last forever. Virgin gf is superior
That's too what I think. If you do a good work with her and don't let any chance for chad to appear in her life nothing can go wrong.

impossible.

OP's mind. 1+1=3

Hardly a week.