Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You got featured on IT !!!

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
"What's up yall :feelsYall: I got featured on IT, jfl jfl jfl haha"

This is nothing to brag about folks. IT only picks the most degenerate and low iq postings so they can shit on them.
They wouldn't DARE to go near any well thought out, sophisticated, high iq posting, because they wouldn't have any arguments against it.
Getting featured on IT or any other soy source is nothing to be proud of or brag about.
This whole incel vs IT war is the most low iq shit i've ever witnessed, because it's not about having a discussion, it's about blandly shitting on the opposing faction without delivering any arguments. Dont give them attention.

@NikRebi yalls me

This whole incel vs IT war is the most low iq shit i've ever witnessed, because it's not about having a discussion, it's about blandly shitting on the opposing faction without delivering any arguments.
:bigbrain:

I'm sick of your fucking whining incel. get a job, take a shower, work on yourself :soy:

Its really easy to bait ITcels with a low iq comment

"What's up yall :feelsYall: I got featured on IT, jfl jfl jfl haha"

This is nothing to brag about folks. IT only picks the most degenerate and low iq postings so they can shit on them.
They wouldn't DARE to go near any well thought out, sophisticated, high iq posting, because they wouldn't have any arguments against it.
Getting featured on IT or any other soy source is nothing to be proud of or brag about.
This whole incel vs IT war is the most low iq shit i've ever witnessed, because it's not about having a discussion, it's about blandly shitting on the opposing faction without delivering any arguments. Dont give them attention.
I was all over IT all day in the past, it was quite annoying. It was always that idiot_kitt14 screenshotting or some other retard.
Its really easy to bait ITcels with a low iq comment
It truly is. They don't know what is blatant sarcasm or serious. The most oblivious fucking sarcasm in the universe is dead serious posting for them, and they show it time and time again. All their IQ combined like someone else said is equal to the size of a bacteria in KM.

IT only picks the most degenerate and low iq postings so they can shit on them.
This, though sometimes there are good points in some of the chosen threads. The few times they have picked my threads, they have misconstrued them and even a couple times cut off part of them.

This, though sometimes there are good points in some of the chosen threads. The few times they have picked my threads, they have misconstrued them and even a couple times cut off part of them.
That's what they do with mine. It's boring after awhile

actually they will, I remember they went after my internal clitoris orgasm thread from 2019 for example

Not sure if I can still find the post though but I remember it happening.

What they do in that case is do this vague mockery where they will say something is wrong with the theory but then do evasions like "I don't even know where to begin" to avoid actually rebutting any of the points.