Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You go home one day after a rough day. You walk in and see your beautiful loving gf sleeping in bed waiting for you. You hug her from behind

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
> You go home one day after having some tough time. You walk in and see your beautiful loving gf sleeping in bed waiting for you. You hug her from behind smell her hair. She moans softly kisses your hand and says:

CHAD ONLY

I do this every night.

To my pillow :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I do this every night.

To my pillow :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
DF91A376 59F1 4CE3 9444 08671B55E662

Will never happen since I'm deformed.

It's over for many men.

Yeah, except that I can't hug my kitsune gf from behind because of her tails.

> One day you wake up with a fever, you open your weary eyes to find her bringing a spoon of soup close to your lips. Telling you that it will be all okay.

0C4E2442 0ADB 4E0A 92DD 596F2A717A35

This is why I'm against robots. My doll can't talk. :feelsokman:

> You go home one day after having some tough time. You walk in and see your beautiful loving gf sleeping in bed waiting for you. You hug her from behind smell her hair. She moans softly kisses your hand and says:

CHAD ONLY
"Hey cutie, get dem butt cheeks ready as this is my swamp & it's time to drain the snake in the lake". It's Shrek, he takes the wig off & you was easily fooled as you have bad eyesight, after you're about to get run through you awake gripping your dakimakura crying out in horror, oh it was just a fucked up dream thank god, owww why's my ass sore, you hear a noise & look over to see Shrek fly out the window as he utters "sweet dreams".
It's not ogre, it's never ogre.

idk sounds kinda gay to me

Why u bully us?

never fails to make me kek. Imagine some foid unironically saying this irl.
CHAD ONLY

never fails to make me kek. Imagine some foid unironically saying this irl.
CHAD ONLY
Member when normies started saying the word normie.

lol given how Subhuman I am, the mere thought of a girl displaying any attraction or affection towards me is disgusting and repulsive

yes I’m a subhuman
I think I know what you mean, I have bad skin and the thought of a woman getting too close and affectionate with me makes me uncomfortable but I wouldn't go as far as to say repulsed. You must have it pretty bad.

Nothing much left to say besides :feelsrope:

and then you wake up?

Nice bait thread.