Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "you get no bitches" Default insult for normies when you say anything.

It doesn't matter though. If all that they can get amounts to something less appealing than my right hand they're no better off. especially when it's unlikely that they'll keep her.
But they actually are better off than you and I.

You have a hand, I have a hand, they have a hand. We are equal.

You dont have a wethole to enjoy, I dont have a wethole to enjoy. He has a wethole he gets to enjoy.

Do you see the disparity? The foid being "pretty" or "ugly" is irrelevant.

Unless it's some 2/10 autist deformed landwhale, calling a 4/10 or a 5/10 foid ugly is a sad turbo cope to the reality of this situation.

But they actually are better off than you and I.

You have a hand, I have a hand, they have a hand. We are equal.

You dont have a wethole to enjoy, I dont have a wethole to enjoy. He has a wethole he gets to enjoy.

Do you see the disparity? The foid being "pretty" or "ugly" is irrelevant.

Unless it's some 2/10 autist deformed landwhale, calling a 4/10 or a 5/10 foid ugly is a sad turbo cope to the reality of this situation.
I'm too blackpilled to see the value in typical tatooed chubby low tier becky's that won't put out enough and have no real sense of loyalty. The amount of jestermaxxing that normies do, the numerous expensive sexless dates, and the amount of bullshit feminist and gossip babble they have to endure to maintain this wethole (that again doesn't put out enough) is the equalizing payment imo. I'll never see a normie as better off than me unless he's a tall high tier normie who's able to secure a woman without sacrificing so much. This is why the words "you get no bitches" mean nothing when they're uttered by normies.

I'm too blackpilled to see the value in typical tatooed chubby low tier becky
But see, you're only cherrypicking what you find unattractive. This isnt the same case for all normies. Some normies still mog other normies in what they can get.

The amount of jestermaxxing that normies do, the numerous expensive sexless dates, and the amount of bullshit feminist and gossip babble they have to endure to maintain this wethole (that again doesn't put out enough) is the equalizing payment imo.

You assume too much. There's levels to the "jestermaxxing" and how much men spend on their foids.

Yachts, champagne, plane tickets to travel around the world etc etc aren't free. All men pay for sex in some form or another. Pussy has never been free and it never will be free.

You're coping again just because some broke chad with 50 cents in his pocket is out here slaying low tier beckies.
I'll never see a normie as better off than me unless he's a tall high tier normie who's able to secure a woman without sacrificing so much. This is why the words "you get no bitches" mean nothing when they're uttered by normies.
Cope

It absolutely demoralizes you when they do it. Even more so when it's a foid you wish you could fuck. Assuming they're all chubby tattooed beckys is a turbo cope to hide from this reality.

Normies wouldnt say that to my face

But see, you're only cherrypicking what you find unattractive. This isnt the same case for all normies. Some normies still mog other normies in what they can get.

You assume too much. There's levels to the "jestermaxxing" and how much men spend on their foids.

Yachts, champagne, plane tickets to travel around the world etc etc aren't free. All men pay for sex in some form or another. Pussy has never been free and it never will be free.

You're coping again just because some broke chad with 50 cents in his pocket is out here slaying low tier beckies.

Cope

It absolutely demoralizes you when they do it. Even more so when it's a foid you wish you could fuck. Assuming they're all chubby tattooed beckys is a turbo cope to hide from this reality.
I keep getting shit on for this post like they think I am some kind of cuck it simply like you said makes me feel like shit I would say something back to them and try to defend myself but internally it bothers me.

Don't care about getting bitches all you have to do is be born with the right genes it's not impressive why does it matter
And none of us were given the chance of having good genes so we lost before we ever got a chance to play the game so it doesn't matter what the sex havers think we are different species from those retards

I keep getting shit on for this post like they think I am some kind of cuck it simply like you said makes me feel like shit I would say something back to them and try to defend myself but internally it bothers me.
Yeah there's no winning when it comes to this.

The best thing to do is to avoid this sort of banter in real life. The good thing about people getting older, is that this kind of stops being a go to hit. Stuff like who has the better car better house etc etc starts to matter more since most of these imbecils have wife and kids at this point

correct exceptions happen but from my personal experience I've never seen a 4-5/10 normie with a chick that I'd be in a hurry to bone. I would hear my normie co-workers brag about their gfs everyday and when they would eventually bring them in for a work event or whatever I'd always have to work hard to keep a straight face (and not laugh at the sight of what they've been bragging about).

No. Ik that men have to provide for their holes one way or another. my problem is how arrogant and insufferable the average foid is. there's no way I could endure that level of nonsense from a mediocre looking foid who's loyalty is always at question, much less waste my hard earned resources on. strip away all the makeup from the average bitch normies brag about and yes, often times they'll look no better than my right hand. yes, im straight so ideally I'd take the hole carried by the mediocre face than just my right hand but I certainly wouldn't if it meant enduring her disrespect and baggage.
Cope

I genuinely don't envy normies in the west. how they work so hard to keep and maintain a disrespectful hole, and often fail at just that. the only thing that demoralizes me is the fact that I was born in this era.

correct exceptions happen but from my personal experience I've never seen a 4-5/10 normie with a chick that I'd be in a hurry to bone. I would hear my normie co-workers brag about their gfs everyday and when they would eventually bring them in for a work event or whatever I'd always have to work hard to keep a straight face (and not laugh at the sight of what they've been bragging about).

Lmao yeah I've seen that too. Dudes thinking they hit the jackpot just because they think the foid is stacy tier when she was actually just a solid becky.
No. Ik that men have to provide for their holes one way or another. my problem is how arrogant and insufferable the average foid is. there's no way I could endure that level of nonsense from a mediocre looking foid who's loyalty is always at question, much less waste my hard earned resources on. strip away all the makeup from the average bitch normies brag about and yes, often times they'll look no better than my right hand. yes, im straight so ideally I'd take the hole carried by the mediocre face than just my right hand but I certainly wouldn't if it meant enduring her disrespect and baggage.

This is certainly a hypergamy problem in these modern times along with alcohol, drugs, and make up getting abused to the point where it starts to deteriorate the foid's natural youth.

4/10s acting like they're 7+/10 is an absolute insult to all men.
I genuinely don't envy normies in the west. how they work so hard to keep and maintain a disrespectful hole, and often fail at just that. the only thing that demoralizes me is the fact that I was born in this era.
It gets worse for them as they age. As I said earlier, they start worrying about who has the better car, house, job etc etc