Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "you get no bitches" Default insult for normies when you say anything.

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Chad's sperm donation to Becky
★★★
Really nothing you can come back with if the person in question is a htn sexhaver you are simply mogged no amount of iq and legitimacy on you're point matters and even if you somehow do win the argument any other normies nearby will agree that you are just a raging virgin clown and shouldn't be listened to.

Normniggers say this all the time, it's crazy.

"Go outside and touch some grass":soy:

Really nothing you can come back with if the person in question is a htn sexhaver you are simply mogged no amount of iq and legitimacy on you're point matters and even if you somehow do win the argument any other normies nearby will agree that you are just a raging virgin clown and shouldn't be listened to.
Don't care about getting bitches all you have to do is be born with the right genes it's not impressive why does it matter

my right hand's probably more attractive than the bitches they brag about getting.

This pisses me off so much. I hate how they have to constantly remind us just how much they lifemog us.

It's the niggerfied version of "Ok incel" or "found the incel" that normfags like to spout, if you criticize muh wahmen

Just call them pedos, always works because there’s nothing worse than a child molester

Funny how the reason why we don't get bitches is literally out of our control

That’s why I don’t interact with people outside of uni/school, what’s the point if no one is gonna take you seriously especially as a manlet

What’s even there to do outside besides gymcoping?

"on god stop yapping and go work on yourself bro, go outside and touch some grass. your only an incel because of your personality bro fr fr."
shut your lying ass mouth you dumbfuck zoomerfag. I work out more than the average person and what do ya know, I'm still an incel.
that stuff makes me wish I was born earlier, so I could experience the late 90's and early 2000's internet. back when none of these normoid drooling piles of shit were on the net.

Normniggers say this all the time, it's crazy.
"Sex is not important incels" :foidSoy:

"It just so happens that 99% of insults in all languages current and past are based on sex. It's just a quirky coincidence of universal human linguistics" :soy:

t. normies

Seriously, don't engage in discussions with normies. By definition, normies will defend their shitty normie worldviews they had been brainwashed into by soyciety.

Any challenge to any talking point a normie believes in is boiled down to how much more (or less) sex is available to believers of the new talking point. This is why 99% of advertisements consists in simply putting sexy images together with products and ideas. The suggestion there is obvious: "if you buy this product (or belief) then you have more sex with sexier people than the people who don't buy".

You can't "argue" with the sex-obsessed hindbrain of the normie anymore than you can convince a jellyfish that Emacs is better than vim.

Last edited:
It's the niggerfied version of "Ok incel" or "found the incel" that normfags like to spout, if you criticize muh wahmen
Funny thing is they're basically admitting women's only value is sexual when they say this.

Society fell down when women became the ultimate price

Society fell down when women became the ultimate price

The funniest part is that men who have an abudance of women dont say this. It is because they dont care if someone gets girls or not. Normies are so obsessed with getting woman because it is hard for them that they consider it something that makes an individual so worthy that not having bitches is considered an insult to them.

If someone says this to me in real life I’d break his fucking jaw

So the world revolves around pussy. Fucking foid worship.

Most normies are stupid cucks who are just simping for some bitches.

They try to show off over something that was so easy for them. Yeah, you were born with the right genes, that’s not an accomplishment, you didn’t earn shit.

It's cringe it only works in post nuremberg jewed soyciety where pathetic men worship women

Sex is the only achievement for normalfags

i got told that i got no bitches many times but yet they weren’t so good looking either. They think cuz they’re friends with a foid then it meant something like bro no it doesn’t, they probably ghost ur ass

The inner redditor syndrome is a thing
updoot = how much seweage pipes like Ur faggot comment

All normies have reddit view points. Nothing that feels too "scary" or "outlandish" or not influenced by Jews.
To sleep, i require the assistance of trazodone antagonist inhibitors, otherwise..

crazy stanley kubrick GIF

Mel Brooks Jewish GIF by foxhorror