Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You get a beautiful, young, virgin wife but... you have to kill

would u kill? u guaranteed to not go to jail

• Total voters
Getting a personal foid AND taking a human life without consequence? Sounds to me like a win-win situation.

Kill... anything? Perhaps an insect would suffice. If a human, then no.

What a stupid fucking question.

Obviously he was talking about humans, that’s something anyone with basic IQ can imply from the challenge without having to have the rules explicitly specified.

If you could just kill an insect, then Pretty much everyone would complete the challenge to get a foid.

Something isn’t a challenge if everyone completes it without hesitation.

For something to be a challenge, there has to be some level of difficulty or aversion, for at least 50% of people to either fail the challenge or refuse it altogether.

Last edited:
Damn, some cold-hearted killers here haha. Understandable though. I wonder if they'd actually have the courage... :feelshehe:

Not all of us are pussies like you.

In my case, having too good of a heart to be able to do something like this, is NOT the issue

I got no heart anymore, I can do it without hesitation as long as I’m guaranteed to not get caught.

(In video game of course)

Last edited:
No.

But it's human nature to kill your fellow man if it means only one of you get to successfully procreate. I still wouldn't do it, because I'm not a savage.

Lol what a pussy.

you’ve been socially conditioned and raised to be a soft man by society, because men who are docile and have been pacified pose no threat to the status quo unlike men who embrace their nature and use violence to meet their objectives the way nature intended

You wouldn’t survive a day in a world of anarchy. You’d be one of the first losers to get killed

morality mogs me. I would it for free even if no foid (in GTA) to certain people if I was guaranteed no jail time.

Morality is for pussies. I can’t believe anyone can call themselves blackpilled while having morals even after observing that we live in an immoral world where people without morals are the biggest victors

Lol what a pussy.

you’ve been socially conditioned and raised to be a soft man by society, because men who are docile and have been pacified pose no threat to the status quo unlike men who embrace their nature and use violence to meet their objectives the way nature intended

You wouldn’t survive a day in a world of anarchy. You’d be one of the first losers to get killed
I don't think you understand.

If I was attacked, I will not hesitate to put down the attacker like they're a rabid dog. But I will not kill to satisfy some basal desire like some wild animal.

I don't think you understand.

If I was attacked, I will not hesitate to put down the attacker like they're a rabid dog. But I will not kill to satisfy some basal desire like some wild animal.

Lol what a moral fag pussy

Lol what a moral fag pussy
You're the type who will kiss the ass of the tribe chad so he doesn't kill you and tolerates your presence. You have no ground to stand on calling others pussies.