Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You get $10 but it means you have to press a button that will kill 1 billion niggers. Are you doing it?

dyingvirgin

dyingvirgin

niggerhater, ex-millionaire
-
20% - racebait on ID
The niggers will also die the worst possible death. Are you pressing the button?

Did they remove the IQ requirement to join the FBI? Or are you a IT Tranny?

I'll probably die so no

Did they remove the IQ requirement to join the FBI? Or are you a IT Tranny?
talking about IQ and having ''jewsus christ'' in his bio. christcucks strike again

I'd press it at the cost of my entire net worth

Where is that godamn button Bro?

Where is that godamn button Bro?
If you agree to the deal, you would receive instructions on how to find it within 5 working days.

talking about IQ and having ''jewsus christ'' in his bio. christcucks strike again

It's been confirmed by God Himself Jesus was a sex haver. He wasn't an incel. He was a fakecel.

If you agree to the deal, you would receive instructions on how to find it within 5 working days.
I would fucking pay money to press that button Bro. And a button for jews as well.

Why do you hate niggers so much

CIA NIGGER GOT BANNED JFLL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'll press it 5000000 times and make a robot that presses it 10 times a second abd automatic conversion to GBP and transfer to my accounts

What about when it breaks from pressing it too much

I'll press it 5000000 times and make a robot that presses it 10 times a second abd automatic conversion to GBP and transfer to my accounts