Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jesus is so beautiful.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
jesus is one of the most beautiful people who ever lived. i will never be like that. but i can try. what a beautiful spirit and man.

in the beauty of the lilies

Atheist but I like Jesus Christ regardless

hopefully bro comes back soon since soon, I have some questions about my existential crisis for him

Kiked post
he was based. perhaps the most influential figure of all time.
Christ's beauty lies in his non-demanding nature. Unlike other religions, he never required worship or complete devotion to his metaphysical teachings. His only request was for people to believe in him, perform good deeds, and continue their lives as usual.
But the kike church leveraged Christianity for power and control, reshaping it into a cult of worship similar to Buddhism, Islam, or Jewdaism.
Maybe sometime in the future I will turn back to God but I will never follow any kiked denomination.

he doesn't exist and the bible are all lies

juste be jewish theory

jesus is one of the most beautiful people who ever lived. i will never be like that. but i can try. what a beautiful spirit and man.
How do you know how he looked like? There are no pictures of him.

You mean Jesus, the 5'4 brown Semite?

Yeah, he's beautiful alright.

Why was he white with blue eyes when he was born in sand nigger land. I cringe when people worship jesus, especially non whites.