Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW You filthy pedo?! how could you find these babies attractive [PART DEUX]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
decided to tag this in a not safe for work because these 12 year olds are literally dressing like grown ass wimmen

look at the 16 year old boy being a pedo himself

Is she fucking 12? God dammit it's so easy to land up in jail these days.

You do not have to put this NSFW tag though because this video literally on youtube,but I understand you

Jesus fucking hell wtf is this, she cant be 12 no way wtf?

CUCKTEARS SCREENSHOT THIS U FAT FAGGOTS

HaHA
people seem to age so fast these days, could it be that they are actually putting chemicals in the water? :feelshaha: dem gay froggos.

You do not have to put this NSFW tag though because this video literally on youtube,but I understand you

I seriously think (((they))) put some growth hormones to our foods,drinks etc. because it is not normal growth of a "kid"

lol @ landwhale on the right

B-but we have mature womyn over 35yo.
They are not bitter and very friendly r-right.

The good part of this whole new "even attraction towards legal-aged young foids is pedophilia" shit is that it will banalize pedophilia just like rape was also banalized.

This ends up weakening white knighting. I remember a famous BR guy who went to prison saying that in the 90s for example, being a rapist in jail was a nightmare, but nowadays, after so much banalization of rape, the inmates just assume you got falsely accused or the whole thing was wildly exaggerated so they don't care nearly as much anymore.

So that contributes to adult men who want JBs to not be minded as much either.

Looks like someone is gonna drink some piss again soon.

Hard to believe she is twelve. I should have gone into teaching.

Looks like someone is gonna drink some piss again soon.
Bro

I'm fapping to this shit

She's fucking hot, can't believe she's actually 12? :feelswow::giga:

this isn't good for my mental health

Put lipstick on a pig and people will find it attractive.

Disgusting whore.

This is the state of society nowadays,young toddler foids looking like mini kim kardashians

So this is the life of a Chad. Everyone is trying to please him, including a orbiter filming it. Suicidefuel

Last edited:
nigga wut. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT "WOMAN" IS 12 YEARS OLD
She thicc and dresses like a slut. God damn it it's not fucking fair. Girls like these are the ULTIMATE suicidefuel tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.