Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you ever see the movie fire in the sky?

I

incel god

Banned
-
i would suggest it great movie.

i would suggest it great movie.
You should add more context to the thread, Like maybe explain a bit about the movie, Why its good, Production year, ETC

You should add more context to the thread, Like maybe explain a bit about the movie, Why its good, Production year, ETC
i wont post any spoilers. if your gonna read the entire movie dont even watch it.

i wont post any spoilers. if your gonna read the entire movie dont even watch it.
This thread is extremely low effort tho, Also youve ever seen a movie cover? Atleast add some pics so we know what were getting into, Alot of people are too lazy and will just click off or not even look it up if it doesnt look interesting and if the post looks boring, Not saying this to bash you, You can get as angry as you want kek, Just telling you what grabs people attention.

Is it a chick flick? Sounds like an Adele song.

This thread is extremely low effort tho, Also youve ever seen a movie cover? Atleast add some pics so we know what were getting into, Alot of people are too lazy and will just click off or not even look it up if it doesnt look interesting and if the post looks boring, Not saying this to bash you, You can get as angry as you want kek, Just telling you what grabs people attention.
a guy gets abducted by aliens a long time ago. they are loggers that cut down trees. they tell travis to get in the truck but he wont listen and gets blasted by the aliens. trust me this movie is great. the town dont think they are being honest with there story.