Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion you ever been teased by normalfags?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
i remember one time in like 9th grade a random 6/10 foid went up to me and gave me a hug for some reason. because i have an IQ higher than 70 i immediately assumed she was trying to trick me so i jerked back a few feet and mumbled "fuck off and die bitch". she looked visibly upset and walked away. looking back im pretty sure i was a little too harsh but i had already fallen for shit like this before and had to keep my guard up. anyone else experienced something similar?

Op is a faggot.
He obviously is a bragging fakecel.
No foid would ever hug a truecel.
You fag even missed your shot :feelskek:

Fakecel if you havent, nice brag btw

:feelswhat::feelsseriously: how about you fuck off

so i jerked back a few feet and mumbled "fuck off and die bitch". she looked visibly upset and walked away. looking back im pretty sure i was a little too harsh but i had already fallen for shit like this before and had to keep my guard up. anyone else experienced something similar?
You pushed her back an insulted her? That's exactly what turns bitches on. I bet she masturbated to that later at night.
She was probably flirting and you're just a retard.
Are you by any chance a rhaast alt?

Mogs me for being cuddled by a woman

No toilet even wants to shake my hands, they are that disgusted by me. :feelswhat::blackpill:

A little to harsh but only a little