Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You don't want to date 40 year old women"

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
That's what a woman at work told me. Ironically her sister who is fast approaching her 40's rejected me on sight a couple of years ago.
This is kinda a rhetorical question, but why a 40 year old woman would date me when she can find hotter, richer and NT guys?

I'd date a 40 year old woman if I could. They are still hot at that age

Minimum required face to get a gf in 2024

Most of them are so bitter that dating and meeting a man isn't on their schedule.

Anything past 20 is used up

Her Hitachi can do everything better than you silly

Volcel if you wouldn’t. My biggest crush was on my 6th grade English teacher. She was a hot 40 year old milf with a thick figure and Stacy face. Never got so turned on by any other woman. I would LOVE a milf woman to love me and have sex with

Volcel if you wouldn’t. My biggest crush was on my 6th grade English teacher. She was a hot 40 year old milf with a thick figure and Stacy face. Never got so turned on by any other woman. I would LOVE a milf woman to love me and have sex with
One in a million

tried to talk with them online nothing from them.

One in a million
What is? The chance that someone is actually into older women like I am or the chance an older woman would actually be willing to date me?

My oneitis is 40 so of course I would.

You don't know what the fuck I want.

What is? The chance that someone is actually into older women like I am or the chance an older woman would actually be willing to date me?
I mean a 40 year old Stacy teacher is one in a million. Stacy are already super rare and a Stacy who can still maintain her looks into her 40s is even rarer

I mean a 40 year old Stacy teacher is one in a million. Stacy are already super rare and a Stacy who can still maintain her looks into her 40s is even rarer
Oh, ok. I might have a tendency to overrate women as well. She was probably more like high tier Becky tbh. I just had such a big crush on her she seemed perfect. I’ll tell you though, she did look remarkably good for her age

“Just date older Women bro” they’re all the same, especially if they’re attractive enough to attract younger men, it’s a common thing that’s happening now, 20 year old Men dating Women in their 40s.

That's what a woman at work told me. Ironically her sister who is fast approaching her 40's rejected me on sight a couple of years ago.
This is kinda a rhetorical question, but why a 40 year old woman would date me when she can find hotter, richer and NT guys?
I've been rejected by many women older than me by a significant amount. Including some above 40 years of age.

I'd date a 40 year old woman if I could. They are still hot at that age
same especially if they are truly mature and past their whore phase I don't want the leftovers, but what can we do ? It's not like we can attract prime bitches that's impossible.

Also only if she is childless. I am not raising someone else's kids like a cuck.

same especially if they are truly mature and past their whore phase I don't want the leftovers, but what can we do ? It's not like we can attract prime bitches that's impossible.

Also only if she is childless. I am not raising someone else's kids like a cuck.
Agreed. We need to take whatever we can get. Beggars can't be choosers. I'd even date a single mother tbh, but only if I was not responsible for the kids in any way and all the burden was on her for the kids. A childless 40 year old woman who still looks decent would be a dream come true for me

“Just date older Women bro” they’re all the same, especially if they’re attractive enough to attract younger men, it’s a common thing that’s happening now, 20 year old Men dating Women in their 40s.

I would date a 40 year old woman if I had the option.