Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You don't "try" to get a girlfriend

S

Singlemenmatter

Greycel
How the fuck do you meet women naturally? Everyone knows the elephant in the room so a guy suddenly taking to a women he doesn't know won't feel natural. Two common ways people say are good to meet women are:

1. Through clubs/activities you like: The problem with this is that women do those things as hobbies, not to find a boyfriend. Besides, like I said, everyone knows the elephant in the room and several other guys at those clubs/activities want the girl too so it's just competition.

2. At clubs/bars/parties: 1. With all the loud ass music you can't have a genuine conversation and get to know someone 2. All the whores in those environments have big egos 3. All the sluts in those environments just wanna hookup.

Basically what I'm saying is, live your life, be the best version of yourself and if it happens it happens.

Be good looking and it will happen naturally

Whores flock to Chad, if she's not coming for you, it's already over.

It's much easier to meet women when you're still at school or at uni
But the problem stays the same, if you're a truecel, no one will be interested in you no matter what

Every weekend for ~8 weeks I went to clubs, bars, etc. there are basically no single women in public anymore. Those who are single and in public are with a harem of gatekeeping friends.

The only way you meet women in 2022+ is online and through friends. If you don't have friends it's over.

Last edited:
normiez arent incel bc they hang around social circlez enough for some random foid to fuck them, wether is by drunknezz, pitinezz , etc

How the fuck do you meet women naturally? Everyone knows the elephant in the room so a guy suddenly taking to a women he doesn't know won't feel natural
The most annoying thing to ever exist

After high school is over most probably.

You don't,women ovulate by default when they see chad and they leave crumbs of signals to attract them.But whenever incels approach them they are disgusted and they assume that he is a creep

How the fuck do you meet women naturally? Everyone knows the elephant in the room so a guy suddenly taking to a women he doesn't know won't feel natural. Two common ways people say are good to meet women are:

1. Through clubs/activities you like: The problem with this is that women do those things as hobbies, not to find a boyfriend. Besides, like I said, everyone knows the elephant in the room and several other guys at those clubs/activities want the girl too so it's just competition.

2. At clubs/bars/parties: 1. With all the loud ass music you can't have a genuine conversation and get to know someone 2. All the whores in those environments have big egos 3. All the sluts in those environments just wanna hookup.

Basically what I'm saying is, live your life, be the best version of yourself and if it happens it happens.
Ok GrAY, we all know all u have to do is jbw

Please don't believe the Jewish media, contrary to what you see on television, most guys don't cold approach foids inside nightclubs, it's too loud - most normies show up to nightclubs in groups of like two males and three foids, the foids will get into the nightclub for free, the males might have to pay (nothing personal, just can't have the nightclub turn into a sausage fest).

Once inside the nightclub, the guys will drink alcohol to lower their inhibitions, the foids will dance with other foids, by themselves, or their boyfriends, the guys who don't want to dance with the foids they showed up to the nightclub with - show confidence, and cold approach foids to dance (mind you, that percentage of cold approaching males is only around 20%, because most males show up to the nightclub with foids they know).

I know all this, because I actually started trying to have a social life - right before the pandemic hit in 2020. :blackpill:

Be good looking and it will happen naturally
This, a normies life, things just happen for them hence why they give advice such as this “you’ll find someone one day bro”

chad told me he just meets women randomly. like in the gym or at parties. xD.

Please don't believe the Jewish media, contrary to what you see on television, most guys don't cold approach foids inside nightclubs, it's too loud - most normies show up to nightclubs in groups of like two males and three foids, the foids will get into the nightclub for free, the males might have to pay (nothing personal, just can't have the nightclub turn into a sausage fest).

Once inside the nightclub, the guys will drink alcohol to lower their inhibitions, the foids will dance with other foids, by themselves, or their boyfriends, the guys who don't want to dance with the foids they showed up to the nightclub with - show confidence, and cold approach foids to dance (mind you, that percentage of cold approaching males is only around 20%, because most males show up to the nightclub with foids they know).

I know all this, because I actually started trying to have a social life - right before the pandemic hit in 2020. :blackpill:
I heard a relationship counselor once tell me like 90% of the couples she counselated met via friends, friends of friends or work only remaining 10% from clubs, bar and online dating

normiez arent incel bc they hang around social circlez enough for some random foid to fuck them, whether is by drunknezz, pitinezz , etc
Giga-level based

For real

yes as an ex- doorman I have seen this for myself, another bluepill bullshit parents tell you that clubs is where you get a hook up and shag. not true

You don't,women ovulate by default when they see chad and they leave crumbs of signals to attract them.But whenever incels approach them they are disgusted and they assume that he is a creep
yes I know it is not fair isn't it?

Every weekend for ~8 weeks I went to clubs, bars, etc. there are basically no single women in public anymore. Those who are single and in public are with a harem of gatekeeping friends.

The only way you meet women in 2022+ is online and through friends. If you don't have friends it's over.
correction if your not with the in crowd of chads its over. This is the reason why there is gang problems among teens

It's much easier to meet women when you're still at school or at uni
But the problem stays the same, if you're a truecel, no one will be interested in you no matter what
I have asked women out at work and when I was at university problem no one accepted me

bullshit bluepill bullshit

so many people have told me that I am good looking
You sure are, man. Thats why you ended up here:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
Dont call the blackpill bullshit just because your grandma says you're "handsome".

chad told me he just meets women randomly. like in the gym or at parties. xD.
Just be good looking, cope or rope theory. I just can't wrap my head around it, since it's too brutal to even make sense... but oh well, it's life and we can't do anything about it.

Incel science is interesting, no doubt on that. One day we will probably rule this world!

From now on, you'll be the chief in charge of the inkler science diwan. Godspeed, master! :feelsYall:

How the fuck do you meet women naturally?
Depends on what you mean by "meet" OP

Technically I "meet" a cashier when I buy food at a store, for example.

I think you moreso mean how does one move beyond meeting to romantic socializing.

If you are good looking enough, then women come to you. This whole thing about "trying" is nonsense. If a girl likes you, she comes to talk to you, everything else is gigacope

does chad try?

No point in trying when you are a creep like me

Good looks are the magic key to open this lock. If you are good looking enough, it surely happens naturally when you get an opportunity. Usually women send signals by eyes, touching hairs or smiles. As an ugly or short man, women try to avoid you, so it won't happen naturally.

You sure are, man. Thats why you ended up here:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
Dont call the blackpill bullshit just because your grandma says you're "handsome".
I know I do not believe it anymore

If you are good looking enough, then women come to you. This whole thing about "trying" is nonsense. If a girl likes you, she comes to talk to you, everything else is gigacope
yes 100% even then it maybe a friend zone thing