Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "You don't talk much do you?" - GigaStacy

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
My family moved to New Zealand for 4 years when I was a teenager. It was a nightmare at first, as I didn't speak English. I learnt it quickly though and I had some friends. But I didn't speak much at all, only to my close friends who were actually quite welcoming.

In my class there was this model-looking Chad with curly hair and blue eyes who was in a relationship with a blonde GigaStacy in the same class. They were basically the prince and princess of the class and everyone knew when they were having relationship issues. It was like watching a reality show for 4 years.

I of course had a huge crush on her, like all the other boys. She never as much as looked at me or a acknowledged me ever.

Until...

One day in my last year, in Home Economics, we were working on the same table and she suddenly looked at me and said: "You don't talk much do you?". I saw a friendly normie looking at her like: "that's a rude question". I was flummoxed, started shaking and eventually said: "I guess I don't have much to say". I had ONE chance to talk to a beautiful girl, maybe crack a joke, have ONE normal interaction with the hottest chick in High School, but I just dug a hole where I was standing, cementing the fact that I was an uninteresting, ugly loser.

To be fair though, "you don't talk much do you?" Is probably the worst thing you can say to a quiet person.

We are quiet and introverted because of negativе experience with people.

she wasn't a gigstacy

you are overrating her

She was probably the closest I've seen to a 9 IRL and believe me, I'm VERY conservative with ratings.
'close to 9' isn't a gigastacy

and the average foid called a 'gigastacy' on .is is approximately a 5-6/10 at most, so based on statistical probability she was probably a becky

'close to 9' isn't a gigastacy

and the average foid called a 'gigastacy' on .is is approximately a 5-6/10 at most, so based on statistical probability she was probably a becky
She was the prettiest foid in a school of more than a thousand, she was a mini celebrity and all the boys had a crush on her, from all grades. She would have been "Prom Queen" had this been America. Believe me, I live in fucking Norway, I see blonde, blue eyed Scandi 8s everyday. This girl was a notch above that, looked a bit like a young Brooke Shields. I've been rating faces everyday since I became blackpilled 10 years ago. Why would I even remember the interaction if she was a lowly Becky? Jfl.

My family moved to New Zealand for 4 years when I was a teenager. It was a nightmare at first, as I didn't speak English. I learnt it quickly though and I had some friends. But I didn't speak much at all, only to my close friends who were actually quite welcoming.

In my class there was this model-looking Chad with curly hair and blue eyes who was in a relationship with a blonde GigaStacy in the same class. They were basically the prince and princess of the class and everyone knew when they were having relationship issues. It was like watching a reality show for 4 years.

I of course had a huge crush on her, like all the other boys. She never as much as looked at me or a acknowledged me ever.

Until...

One day in my last year, in Home Economics, we were working on the same table and she suddenly looked at me and said: "You don't talk much do you?". I saw a friendly normie looking at her like: "that's a rude question". I was flummoxed, started shaking and eventually said: "I guess I don't have much to say". I had ONE chance to talk to a beautiful girl, maybe crack a joke, have ONE normal interaction with the hottest chick in High School, but I just dug a hole where I was standing, cementing the fact that I was an uninteresting, ugly loser.

To be fair though, "you don't talk much do you?" Is probably the worst thing you can say to a quiet person.
Yeah fuck her, best to ignore stupid rude questions like that! Hope she gets raped.

Another cuckuuitis
Yeah, because a 14-year old bluepilled crush on the other side of the world is relevant to my 30-year old blackpilled self....Obviously the story will be painted through my younger self's eyes. My last oneities was when I was 17, then I wised up.

Yeah, because a 14-year old bluepilled crush on the other side of the world is relevant to my 30-year old blackpilled self....Obviously the story will be painted through my younger self's eyes. My last oneities was when I was 17, then I wised up.
dean winchester love GIF