Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You don’t take the black pill

AcidTrip

AcidTrip

Antinatilism is the answer to all of our problems
★★
The black pill takes you. you can cope, the black pill will claim. You can run, the black pill will follow. You can rope, the black pill will still linger. You can try to ascend in some way, the black pill stays. You can’t kill the black pill, the black pill kills you.

That true, something these normies don't understand, like they don't understand the word involuntary.

my entire life is the blackpill, to deny the blackpill i would have to believe that i was never and born and pretend as if all of my life experiences never happened.

I don't take the pill. Instead I took an IV

Indeed, the blackpill describes the sociobiological realities that influence gender relations: Lookism, hypergamy, male disposibility, gynocentrism, etc.

You cant run from the blackpill when it pervades your everyday experience. That's why it has become so popular, because more and more men are recognizing the behavioral patterns it describes.

Someone should have told @sneed (not chuck).

The black pill takes you. you can cope, the black pill will claim. You can run, the black pill will follow. You can rope, the black pill will still linger. You can try to ascend in some way, the black pill stays. You can’t kill the black pill, the black pill kills you.
not nessesarily