Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "You don't need a girlfriend you need to die"

PersonalityPrince

PersonalityPrince

The Autist formerly known as PersonalityChad
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/femcelgrippysockjail/comments/17g46bd/when_are_moids_going_to_realize/

In case this gets deleted:
WOMEN ARENT GONNA FUCKING FIX YOU YOU DUMB FUCK I FUCKING HATE IT I SEE IT ALL THE TIME THESE DUMBFUCK MOIDS POSTING SHIT LIKE BOOHOO I HAVE NO GIRLFRIEND IM UGLY WAAA!! LIKE OKAY?? STFU?? A WOMAN ISNT GONNA FUCKING FIX YOU STFUSTFUSTUF IM SICK AND TIRED OF IT ALL THESE FUCKING M*N ARE THE SAME STOP USING WOMEN TO FEEL "NORMAL" NOBODY FUCKING WANTS YOU!!!! IT'S THE SAME FUCKING SPIEL ON EVERY POST, "I need a girlfriend/I have to have a girlfriend/How do I get a girlfriend"
You don't need a girlfriend you need to die, you don't have to have a girlfriend you have to stfu cause dogs don't fucking talk, you can't get a girlfriend a gf isn't something to get you fucking earn her or rot in your piss cum you pathetic freak tihihi

Is over for male race in 2023

Also someone needs to find this creature's address and make him a visit

This is clearly some kind of subreddit for insane people, why am I supposed to be afraid of this or angry about this? It's not reflective of society as a whole.

This is clearly some kind of subreddit for insane people, why am I supposed to be afraid of this or angry about this? It's not reflective of society as a whole.
Reddit is a subreddit for insane people.

I really wanna comment on that subreddit but I'll get banned

They’re certainly correct about one thing, a fefail is not going to “fix you”. In truth, they can’t improve your QOL in any way besides giving up the holes

Fesnails nag, start pointless drama, and will lose respect for you over the littlest things. You can’t even vent to them about your problems. Normies know this, which is why you’ll never see one in a dry spell talking about how much he needs a gf to “fix him”.

It’s only incels and incels in denial who idealize foids

Also judging from their username they’re a noodlewhore, whatever relevance that may hold

How do I get a girlfriend?

IMG 3893

Why do these whores always need to get philosophical bitch I dont need a GF I need a hole to cum inside

i refuse to believe thats an actual chick saying all that, copying our lingo, writing in all caps, what a joke.

i refuse to believe thats an actual chick saying all that, copying our lingo, writing in all caps, what a joke.
It’s probably a troon, same for every “woman” on soyddit

It’s probably a troon, same for every “woman” on soyddit
trannies really go from tutorial mode to chainsaw massacre and lose they minds in the process :feelskek:

Yes I need to die *crashes a hijacked jetliner into a femoids house* (doom 3)

Eww "moids"?... why can't we have anything. Just another bitch copying what we're doing. Fuck. Femcels get me pissed the fuck off.

I want to behead that whore

Eww "moids"?... why can't we have anything. Just another bitch copying what we're doing. Fuck. Femcels get me pissed the fuck off.
Women don't have creativity. They just copy

@WorthlessSlavicShit did u find us gfs or not yet

WOMEN ARENT GONNA FUCKING FIX YOU

Nobody said that.

YOU DUMB FUCK I FUCKING HATE IT I SEE IT ALL THE TIME THESE DUMBFUCK MOIDS POSTING SHIT

Since you like copying everything we do, copy "dnr" too.
Don't read it.

LIKE BOOHOO I HAVE NO GIRLFRIEND IM UGLY WAAA!! LIKE OKAY?? STFU??

Why are you reading it at all?...

A WOMAN ISNT GONNA FUCKING FIX YOU

Again, no one here said that... Many said the opposite, actually.

STFUSTFUSTUF

Nigger chimping out...

IM SICK AND TIRED OF IT ALL THESE FUCKING M*N

Delete "Incels.is" from your bookmarks, and learn how to use the block feature, that every social media has.

STOP USING WOMEN TO FEEL "NORMAL"

How can I use something that doesn't exist in my life?... And again, no one here said that. For people that were ACTUALLY abused, ACTUALLY bullied, and ACTUALLY alienated form society, there's no "normal" anymore. We all know that a woman wouldn't make us normal. We aren't.

NOBODY FUCKING WANTS YOU!!!!

No shit.
And everyone wants you. The average Marky that likes painting, your neighbor that likes hiking and has a group of friends. Johnny who has a pretty stable job and normal life.
They want you.
You don't want them though. You want to stay single, and pretend that you not being able to get Chad (Which you can, just stop being an insufferable cunt), is an actual issue in your life.

IT'S THE SAME FUCKING SPIEL ON EVERY POST

Why. Are. You. Reading. It.

"I need a girlfriend/I have to have a girlfriend/How do I get a girlfriend"

Still no arguments presented to why wanting this is invalid, by the way... She's chimping out, but not actually saying anything.

You don't need a girlfriend you need to die

We are. Undesirable men are becoming more and more invisible, a lot of them are leaving the work place. And many will indeed die in silence.
I clearly don't understand this vitriol, when men did nothing to you, and all of your issues with them is shadowboxing.

But you will get what you want. The consequences of that in society won't be pretty though. And I'm not talking about ERs.

you don't have to have a girlfriend you have to stfu cause dogs don't fucking talk

Again, you are getting what you want. You won't get the consequences you want.

Also, you clearly need to go to therapy. Unironically...

you can't get a girlfriend a gf isn't something to get you fucking earn her

I'm guessing we earn them by being good people, kind, considerate?... Something everyone here was at some point, and many still are? But... Surprisingly, they are still here?

"But you said rape niggers"
How do you know that the person who said that, is Marky from your classroom? KillToilets666 is a anonymous figure. Venting his feelings, on this site.

KillToilets666 is most likely, a completely normal person in real life. Like many here, are.

And we still didn't "earn" any girlfriends... High Tier Normies, Chadlite and Chad did though... Some were nice, some were LITERAL pedophiles. Leftist, Nazi, Aware of consent, Rapist...

Of every single shade imaginable, they "earned" their GFs. I wonder why, and how.

or rot in your piss cum you pathetic freak tihihi

Am I supposed to be offended by this?... Laugh? It's not offensive or funny, is just deeply sad.

Last edited:
“Females cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt and ruin what male forces have invented or made.” - JRR Tolkien.

reminder that 99% of "women" in these spaces are dudes that put on a dress

:bluepill:

Watch that sub never get banned. Why hasn’t IT targeted them yet? Hmm, I wonder why. :feelswhere:

reminder that 99% of "women" in these spaces are dudes that put on a dress
Cope. Most women are just as, if not far more hateful than men and trannies combined.

@WorthlessSlavicShit did u find us gfs or not yet
Unfortunately, my efforts since I've made that promise to you have been just as futile as those in the years since I discovered that females even exist:feelsbadman:.

But if all ugly men died who'd subsidize their hypergamy and be the backbone keeping civ running? Certainly they're too stupid and evil to be anything more than a parasite and there's not enough chads to subsidize the entire foid pop hell even the entire male pop of the most developed economies on earth are struggling with that one.

Watch that sub never get banned. Why hasn’t IT targeted them yet? Hmm, I wonder why. :feelswhere:

It's a brand new subreddit, how the hell did the people here find it? It being so new, I have to imagine it was created after an older one was banned.

I will find you and i will rape you

I'd prefer killing someone of my own conviction, a high value target at the ripe age of 62 before I loose mobility and body autonomy, I reckon I will have taken hunting license by then. My way of getting back at the world.

That's a tranny subreddit, dnr.

On first read I thought Sneir had created a reddit acc ngl

god I hate your type so fucking much

god I hate your type so fucking much

It's a "grippy sock jail" community. It's clearly for the mentally unwell. I'm sorry you need things to be angry about but not everything is out to get you.

She needs to be baptized in battery acid

Lmao, I remember there was a "femcel" that I saw on YouTube, she was crying, saying that there was a time she had a crush on a guy and the guy had a crush on her but she was scared to tell him that she has a crush on him due to the low self esteem she has because she was often bullied. Lmao

It's a "grippy sock jail" community. It's clearly for the mentally unwell. I'm sorry you need things to be angry about but not everything is out to get you.
Doing the opposite of something wrong doesn't lead you to being correct by default. Almost all of possibility space is colored in differend shades of incorrect.

You constantly nag. Are dismissive. Condescending. Seem to get high on cheap, unearned superiority based on nothing other than being oh so reasonable. The low effort kind of reasonable where you don't feel the need to make much of point or prove anything, but simply get to assume your claims are correct by the virtue of being less extreme. If you can be bothered to make any coherent point one could argue with instead of just spouting some piece of social aggression. You never feel the need to steelman anyone you disagree with. Present evidence for any claim. Talk in degrees instead of absolutes.

Your takes are also dogshit a lot of the time. Why shouldn't the state read your emails, they checked your post in the past, how is that any differend? It's pretty obvious why you had to select a place this absurdly disturbed and volatile, you wouldn't have much reason to feel superior amongst any representativ sample of the general population.

I have read barely a few pages worth of what you type and already honestly despise you.

Doing the opposite of something wrong doesn't lead you to being correct by default. Almost all of possibility space is colored in differend shades of incorrect.

You constantly nag. Are dismissive. Condescending. Seem to get high on cheap, unearned superiority based on nothing other than being oh so reasonable. The low effort kind of reasonable where you don't feel the need to make much of point or prove anything, but simply get to assume your claims are correct by the virtue of being less extreme. If you can be bothered to make any coherent point one could argue with instead of just spouting some piece of social aggression. You never feel the need to steelman anyone you disagree with. Present evidence for any claim. Talk in degrees instead of absolutes.

Your takes are also dogshit a lot of the time. Why shouldn't the state read your emails, they checked your post in the past, how is that any differend? It's pretty obvious why you had to select a place this absurdly disturbed and volatile, you wouldn't have much reason to feel superior amongst any representativ sample of the general population.

I have read barely a few pages worth of what you type and already honestly despise you.

I have no cred here or anywhere else. No one appreciates me for being a halfway crook, I'm a halfway crook just because that's how I roll.

But I'm not the only one here who calls out bad takes. You yourself called this place "disturbed and volatile." Is my callout wrong here? You need me to go dig up a pie chart showing that not very many women are on r/femcelgrippysockjail? Is that what you mean by "present evidence?"

I have no good reason to waste my time reading that