Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You don't look as bad as your selfies.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
allsmall.jpg

cope. your selfies show how you look in meatspace. mirrors reverse your image and make you look much sharper.

Can you please elaborate with words, OP?

Can you please elaborate with words, OP?

Cameras on phones tend to have unflattering focal lengths, and you're taking selfies at close distance, magnifying the warping effect as seen in the pictures.

Picture on the far right mogs me

looking good is all about lighting buddy boy (in pictures)

If you take it properly, you end up like the one in middle, which is only slightly distorted.

Eyes are subhuman all-around though - there is no hiding that.

I look like crap in selfies and a lot better when people take a picture from far away, the further the better. But how do roasties take selfies and still look good, or is it our extreme thirst messing with our heads?

cope. your selfies show how you look in meatspace. mirrors reverse your image and make you look much sharper.
how ? a mirror is literally you except flipped around

I look like crap in selfies and a lot better when people take a picture from far away, the further the better. But how do roasties take selfies and still look good, or is it our extreme thirst messing with our heads?
Most pictures of women you see on social media are heavily edited.

Inb4 cope replies... all girls in my college class openly shared that they photoshop enhance their social media pictures.

Inb4 cope replies... all girls in my college class openly shared that they photoshop enhance their social media pictures.
I forgot about that, and they get to wear makeup too.

I forgot about that, and they get to wear makeup too.
Yea, there was this one girl i knew who was super obsessed with her looks. She told me she would spent hours putting makeup, taking the perfect picture and then editing it, before she posted it on social media.
When i think of her now... she would probobly get destroyed if people here had to rate her, but in Bulgaria she was a Stacy... butter face stacy, but still Stacy.

Yea, there was this one girl i knew who was super obsessed with her looks. She told me she would spent hours putting makeup, taking the perfect picture and then editing it, before she posted it on social media.
When i think of her now... she would probobly get destroyed if people here had to rate her, but in Bulgaria she was a Stacy... butter face stacy, but still Stacy.
Some girls take it a step further and hire professionals to edit their pictures. My ugly femoid cousin showed me a picture of a slightly above average looking girl, and I asked "who is that?" and she excitedly said with a smile "That's me!"

Some girls take it a step further and hire professionals to edit their pictures. My ugly femoid cousin showed me a picture of a slightly above average looking girl, and I asked "who is that?" and she excitedly said with a smile "That's me!"
It would have been awesome if you have said "I don't know, but i'd bang her" instead of "who is that?" ... just my 2 cents.

It would have been awesome if you have said "I don't know, but i'd bang her" instead of "who is that?" ... just my 2 cents.
Lol, I would but I felt bad for her so I didn't want to be mean.

Lol, I would but I felt bad for her so I didn't want to be mean.
How would that be mean lol. You would basicly tell her that you would bang her if she wasn't your cousin.

I photoshopped a pic I sent to a girl before, edited out my lovehandles. Maybe I should start editing the face.

I photoshopped a pic I sent to a girl before, edited out my lovehandles. Maybe I should start editing the face.
What’s the point lol

high IQ post. Lens distortion is fucking insane in some cases.

really? Most sluts seem too dumb to use photoshop