Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is the world bad, or are people bad?

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
Is the world bad, or are people bad?

your perception

both, only I am good

Is this a variant of the ''nature vs nurture'' debate?

Because the world is made of people and people live in the world.

people are bad, thus causing the world to become bad

People are bad so they make the world bad.

But because the world that people live in is bad, people become bad.
"People are evil, so they make the world evil."

Maybe.
People have the ability to do evil and good, so their chances of being evil for this matter becomes relative. But, in my next opinion, I believe in the essence, and even if everyone still has the ability to practice both things, everyone has a greater tendency to commit certain acts as he wants, and as I essentially believe, I do not believe that we are free in what we want, we want in the way we want. The spread of this scenario only gives it an impetus.

But if you look from the other side, people are not guilty of being born with these essences, they are simply born, but when they are born they commit these tendencies, good or bad, based on the essence. It is a very regrettable human condition, but, of which I have nothing to complain, I have no way to change, I am also stuck to it. And let me be clear, I'm also skeptical about what I believe, it's questionable in my eyes.

"But because the world people live in is bad, people become bad."

Talves.
Just as I say that people have abilities when they are born between doing good and doing evil, so they can influence the world, which in turn, the world influences that practice, and this continues as an eternal disease throughout the entire period of humanity.

There would be only one way to control it, with the consequences. Which I do not have as 100% true, because technically they are incompatible in some scenarios, involving the human will, the popular mass, and various sociological factors, individuals, after all. And even if the human being is not involved in this scenario like those who judged public services as courts, some may use the factor of belief as a confrontation, but, in fact, we're not right, and we shouldn't discuss these metaphysical things. In the end, it is really the decision of belief.

Don’t blame Jews for this this is Normie and Chad fault

Don’t blame Jews for this this is Normie and Chad fault

I don't blame the Jews or something, I'm not saying anything in this post, it's just something I want to observe coming from other individuals and their comments.

People are more evil, but nature and life itself are also evil.

"People are evil, so they make the world evil."

Maybe.
People have the ability to do evil and good, so their chances of being evil for this matter becomes relative. But, in my next opinion, I believe in the essence, and even if everyone still has the ability to practice both things, everyone has a greater tendency to commit certain acts as he wants, and as I essentially believe, I do not believe that we are free in what we want, we want in the way we want. The spread of this scenario only gives it an impetus.

But if you look from the other side, people are not guilty of being born with these essences, they are simply born, but when they are born they commit these tendencies, good or bad, based on the essence. It is a very regrettable human condition, but, of which I have nothing to complain, I have no way to change, I am also stuck to it. And let me be clear, I'm also skeptical about what I believe, it's questionable in my eyes.

"But because the world people live in is bad, people become bad."

Talves.
Just as I say that people have abilities when they are born between doing good and doing evil, so they can influence the world, which in turn, the world influences that practice, and this continues as an eternal disease throughout the entire period of humanity.

There would be only one way to control it, with the consequences. Which I do not have as 100% true, because technically they are incompatible in some scenarios, involving the human will, the popular mass, and various sociological factors, individuals, after all. And even if the human being is not involved in this scenario like those who judged public services as courts, some may use the factor of belief as a confrontation, but, in fact, we're not right, and we shouldn't discuss these metaphysical things. In the end, it is really the decision of belief.
I agree people also have the ability to do good, which in turn makes the world better. It's just easier to do bad things than good things.

As far as us, incels, are concerned, the world is mostly bad to us. We only have our copes, and if we are lucky, our parents.

But we will get treated poorly by normie men, by foids, by Chads. We are easy targets, we have no social movement, we have no societal power, everyone hates us and is against us.

I used to be full of empathy, but they snuffed it out of me. I've been treated like a dirty subhuman my entire life. I don't care anymore if bad things happen in the world. My life is nothing but bad things and no one gives a damn.

Last edited:
evil and good are subjective and depends on who you ask, where you ask, and when you ask

I agree people also have the ability to do good, which in turn makes the world better. It's just easier to do bad things than good things.

As far as us, incels, are concerned, the world is mostly bad to us. We only have our copes, and if we are lucky, our parents.

But we will get treated poorly by normie men, by foids, by Chads. We are easy targets, we have no social movement, we have no societal power, everyone hates us and is against us.

I used to be full of empathy, but they snuffed it out of me. I've been treated like a dirty subhuman my entire life. I don't care anymore if bad things happen in the world. My life is nothing but bad things and no one gives a damn.

Really, that's how you described our incel state.

I don't care about the world either, but, that doesn't mean I do bad things about it, even if for an hour we do it indirectly as a form of trend in itself, or as a kind of revolt around us. People, in fact, give the least, and they demonstrate this with contempt, especially of the individuals you mentioned, and also of the possible help of our parents, who are also in the "rare" category. I also don't have any more empathy, and if I stick with it, it's for people who are actually made "equal" to me.

I'm not going to change the world with a good attitude, I change myself with an attitude. I have no interest in "healing" the world. But my neglect is also my friend, I don't want anything to worry about.

evil and good are subjective and depends on who you ask, where you ask, and when you ask
"good and evil are subjective and depend on who you ask, where you ask and when you ask."

Well, so I ask you as a unique individual: in the contemporary world, or even in the ancient world, in the present world and in the possible future world... is it good or bad?

I don't blame the Jews or something, I'm not saying anything in this post, it's just something I want to observe coming from other individuals and their comments.
Good we are ((((((((watching)))))))) everyone on this forum very closely

Ainda bem que estamos ((((((((assistindo)))))))) todos neste fórum bem de perto
No, no one's watching us, we're not important and not the fruit of trivial research.

The world is filled with people therefore the people are bad. Sure you could talk about the fucked up shit animals do to each other but they absolutely do not live in the world like we do. Everyone sees some shit and thinks it's ridiculous and "can't be real" but everything that was ever fake has been imagined or done by someone who was real. Everything in this world is real and perpetrated by mankind. The only thing that divides the horrors from the mundane is ignorance.

Attractive = Good.
Ugly = Bad.

"good and evil are subjective and depend on who you ask, where you ask and when you ask."

Well, so I ask you as a unique individual: in the contemporary world, or even in the ancient world, in the present world and in the possible future world... is it good or bad?
the world exists and will exist without us to percieve it.
i view this question like asking, "is a mug good or evil?"
but i do think people are naturally born malicious and selfish

The world makes people worse since they were born bad and said people make the world a worse place because the world is inherently full of suffering to begin with

World, is just as good or just as bad as you want to see it. I personally gave up on trying to make opinion on this, because its simply not possibke for me. World os neutral, life is just life. Thats it. World is simply unfair, but because its unfairnes is zero sum, imo, its also fair at the same time. Therefore its neither fair or unfair. It just is. Neutral.

Some people, I would say are bad. But not all, and not majority. For ex. people who inflict pain on others simply for their own pleasure, I would call them bad. Also people who rape. Rape is disgusting, most subhuman thing one can do. And so on. But most people arent really bad or good. Just people.

World, is just as good or just as bad as you want to see it. I personally gave up on trying to make opinion on this, because its simply not possibke for me. World os neutral, life is just life. Thats it. World is simply unfair, but because its unfairnes is zero sum, imo, its also fair at the same time. Therefore its neither fair or unfair. It just is. Neutral.

Some people, I would say are bad. But not all, and not majority. For ex. people who inflict pain on others simply for their own pleasure, I would call them bad. Also people who rape. Rape is disgusting, most subhuman thing one can do. And so on. But most people arent really bad or good. Just people.
I mean, from your perspective, life is just life. It is not wrong, animals have their lives based on cannibal survival among themselves, humans, for the most part, have their survival in social production by capital incentive and relief from anguish.

But, it is incompatible the scenario as the world being "neutral," it is a kind of half-truth with which I disagree in several respects, including statics, beliefs and bases on which humanity is composed, and the very sociology and essence of the individual. Yeah, there's how to comment on this, in my opinion, you're just giving up a kind of "dismay" with regard to the current state and its factors as human beings.

Nah, I don't think that the world is bad at all. Probably an unpopular opinion, even amongst normies. These days, everyone seems to whine on and on about life sucking and all that jazz. I just don't agree.

Honestly, I've always had the perception, that even if people hate me and I'm literally disrespected all the time, there's things out there in the world that will never reject me, simply because they can't. For instance, literature. I love to read books all the time. It's not like the book is going to jump out of my hand or refuse to turn the page because of my hideous face and short height.

I suppose that's the very root of what a cope is, no? I genuinely love my copes, because they don't look at me with the same contempt that a foid will when I try and talk to her.

Nah, I don't think that the world is bad at all. Probably an unpopular opinion, even amongst normies. These days, everyone seems to whine on and on about life sucking and all that jazz. I just don't agree.

Honestly, I've always had the perception, that even if people hate me and I'm literally disrespected all the time, there's things out there in the world that will never reject me, simply because they can't. For instance, literature. I love to read books all the time. It's not like the book is going to jump out of my hand or refuse to turn the page because of my hideous face and short height.

I suppose that's the very root of what a cope is, no? I genuinely love my copes, because they don't look at me with the same contempt that a foid will when I try and talk to her.
I agree.

Maybe not the world itself but life is pretty bad. You're born and then instantly you have to feed yourself and keep yourself alive somehow and fulfill your needs.

And in order to fulfill these needs you need to deprive someone else of them, that's how life divides people into winners and losers. Food chain, blackpill, social classes, race etc. Life exists to eat other life.

Neither winners or losers have more value than each other in a "spiritual" sense, both have the potential to suffer and feel pain. However, being a loser invariably ends up bringing suffering upon you for no valid reason.

People are just forced to play accordingly, so I don't really blame anyone. The only potential scape from this reality is by outsmarting and learning to manipulate nature itself, which many humans have been trying to do for ages. If anything, humanity is my favorite species.

Nature is a gynocentric and cucked piece of shit and i hope this planets gets eredicated into dust and ashes

Is the world bad, or are people bad?

your perception
This is a debate that only goes around in circles. It depends on your own construction. The world isn't one monolithic entity, it consists of various different systems so it's hard to designate it as good or bad. If you're reductionist then yes the world is a bad place.

Humans are inherently wicked. We're the same barbarians as we were in antiquity. Prisons are microcosms of primal human nature; we had to be barbaric in order to survive. Nowadays we've just outsourced our barbarism to the state and those tendencies are repressed by laws and social norms but every once in a while the mask slips.