Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You don't know what real suffer is. (From decent looking kid to long midfaced incel)

fellow turkcel i also was a cute kid and now i'm 6'5 ogre.
it has something to do with turkish genetics i guess.

Show pic or didnt happen. I think usually blond european kids are better looking.

Is your face also very long?

I had braces for 2 years but it didn't change my facial structure. It did give me a gap between my front teeth though..

Yes but it has to do eith when u did it kek. I got braces at the age of 6 lmao

Show pic or didnt happen. I think usually blond european kids are better looking.

Is your face also very long?
my face is long along with my nose
ofc european blonde kid mogs me as a kid but at least in kindergarten pics i mog majority of turkish kids. too high inhib to post pic here since if you disagree with me i'll straight up :feelsrope:

my face is long along with my nose
ofc european blonde kid mogs me as a kid but at least in kindergarten pics i mog majority of turkish kids. too high inhib to post pic here since if you disagree with me i'll straight up :feelsrope:

Nah i will just look at your nose and wont tell u if you were gl or not dont worry. Itd just a miracle for my why my nose and face got so long over time.

Well bro if i would live in turkey i couldnt be incel with that height tbh

Nah i will just look at your nose and wont tell u if you were gl or not dont worry. Itd just a miracle for my why my nose and face got so long over time.

Well bro if i would live in turkey i couldnt be incel with that height tbh
okay i'll post it in like30 mins, for me though my nose got HUGE after i hit puberty(around 12-13 y.o) btw 6'2 is average height in a turkish campus and they are NT as fuck you can't distinguish top turkish uni's campus chads from western world's therefore it's over. nobody wants 6'5 high inhib pussy ogre with greasy hair.

okay i'll post it in like30 mins, for me though my nose got HUGE after i hit puberty(around 12-13 y.o) btw 6'2 is average height in a turkish campus and they are NT as fuck you can't distinguish top turkish uni's campus chads from western world's therefore it's over. nobody wants 6'5 high inhib pussy ogre with greasy hair.

Lol @ thinking that they are in average 6'2. Its max like 5'11. Not even here in the netherlands the average is highrr zhan 6'2 in uni campus. Youre a bit exagerating.

The average height in turkey is not even 175 cm so the younger generations are max 5 cm higher but never 18 cm higher.

The average height here in the netherlands are around 182cm and like 185cm for younger generations

Lol @ thinking that they are in average 6'2. Its max like 5'11. Not even here in the netherlands the average is highrr zhan 6'2 in uni campus. Youre a bit exagerating.

The average height in turkey is not even 175 cm so the younger generations are max 5 cm higher but never 18 cm higher.

The average height here in the netherlands are around 182cm and like 185cm for younger generations
Can confirm, most Turks here aren't tall at all. They're mostly average or slightly below or slightly above.

YOU dont know what real suffer is, i have always been ugly and now im ugly and short

well i only consider how many guys i got heightmogged and i shit you not i do get heightmogged regularly.

well i only consider how many guys i got heightmogged and i shit you not i do get heightmogged regularly.

Getting heightmogged regularly at 6'5 lmaoo either you are not 6'5. Rather 6'2-6'3 or you just aspie.

Being 6'5 means being taller than 98% of men and especially in lower developed country like turkey it is like 99,99%.

Are you on a private school?

YOU dont know what real suffer is, i have always been ugly and now im ugly and short

Dude if you have ever been ugly you are used to it.

Example: You are extremely rich and after 1 day you are living in poverty. Wont u miss the times when u were rich. You will be depressed and kill yourself.

If you have ever been in poverty u are kinda used to that hard life.

Just imagine getting praised by teachers and other people and the other day they all ignore u and dont care about you.