Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You don't know what real suffer is. (From decent looking kid to long midfaced incel)

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Well i used to have 9/10 eyes but thanks to growing etc. my face got long and deformed. My fwhr is around 1.5-1.6. which is bottom 5%. My face is long as fuck.
You dont know how much i cried when my older cousin who is 10 years older than me was shocked when he saw me after 10 years of not seeing each other. He literally asked my grandmother how ugly i became, how my face got longer. I cried nights over this and still i hear people telling me how cute and pretty i was as a kid. Its just fucking ogre.

Well the only thing that keeps me alive is my health and my height i guess. But i am sure that my height is also one of the reasons why my face got so long. I am a tall subhuman with the face of an horse.

Just look at the facial harmony, at the eye distance, fissure lenght etc. Today i have very close set eyes and a long midface. @Twisted can confirm my close eyes since he also have the same problem and saw my pics.
J15obur.jpg

53xNd5r.png

FROM CHICO EYES TO UGLY DEFORMED BASTARD

g7SMwWhl.png

Last edited:
Can I see how you look now to compare?

>Twisted can confirm

Yeah real trustworthy source there buddy. Numerous people here have said that you don't look bad.

>Twisted can confirm

Yeah real trustworthy source there buddy. Numerous people here have said that you don't look bad.

Freaking fakecels are the biggest witch hunters.

>Twisted can confirm

not only him, also other people confirmed that. You really can trust me. I have a deformed face. I am coping so much with my hair and my height i am not gonna lie. My facial propotions are really awful. And compared to me when i was a kid its such a bad transformation. I cried so many nights about that

Can I see how you look now to compare?

Sorry man. I dont post any full frontal pics but i can show you how close set my eyes are compared to me when i was a kid

I understand, i actully wanted to make the same topic, becuse im virgin, but not kissless - i had my first kiss at 4 yo, i was attrctive kid, maybe in feminine way somewhat, but i was tall, cute, had wider palate and face, etc. Puberty made my face longer, downward growth + my nose get bigger, when jaw and chin isnt really. I also developed long legs and wider hips. Fucking brutal, i was somewhat leader, not really alpha thug, but leader in kindergarten kek.

WELL if you dont want to believe me. Here you got your proof ffs. I am legit subhuman. I am still crying rn

@VLÖ @Jockcel

I understand, i actully wanted to make the same topic, becuse im virgin, but not kissless - i had my first kiss at 4 yo, i was attrctive kid, maybe in feminine way somewhat, but i was tall, cute, had wider palate and face, etc. Puberty made my face longer, downward growth + my nose get bigger, when jaw and chin isnt really. I also developed long legs and wider hips. Fucking brutal, i was somewhat leader, not really alpha thug, but leader in kindergarten kek.

bruh thats so fucking sad. I think we should exchange some pics. I am looking at my old pics and crying over them. What did i do to life? Why do i deserve this. I am still grateful for my health and my height but whyyyy did my face had to grew downwards and why the fuck is my nose one of the biggest.

Sorry man. I dont post any full frontal pics but i can show you how close set my eyes are compared to me when i was a kid
Okay sure man, any point of reference would reinforce your assertion.

WELL if you dont want to believe me. Here you got your proof ffs. I am legit subhuman. I am still crying rn

@VLÖ @Jockcel

Aweful negative canthal tilt. Everything else looks ok.

Your looks were nothing special as a kid either tbh

You were a bit above average

Also my FWHR is 1.66 so hang on in there. Worse part is I have a normal midface, it’s just my skull is tiny

Well according to maaaany other lookism users i was weeel above average. I am not even kidding i got so much attention when i was a kid. Look at this eye area and this wide face. You have never seen my face fully. My face is extremely long and my nose is also very long. You just saw my eye area.

You can atleast pull pretty boy but i cant pull anything except rapefugee

@VLÖ @Jockcel

This doesn’t look that abnormal to me man, sorry to burst your bubble!

Aweful negative canthal tilt. Everything else looks ok.

What about the fucking big distance between eye and eyebrows? What about the eye to eye distance? What about the eye shape? It all shaped just because my face grew downwards. I could kill myself rn not gonna lie

You are still good looking. no chad by any means, but good enough to not be an incel.

"you look quite repulsive" @Jockcel why you delete this? why are u not honest. Tell the brutal truth to my face man. I got already destroyed by so many people irl. I just want people to know that there is a reason why i am here. I could be a decent looking guy today but instead i am an buttugly ethnic guy. Look at my eyes pls omfg omfg gonna rage now

"you look quite repulsive" @Jockcel why you delete this? why are u not honest. Tell the brutal truth to my face man. I got already destroyed by so many people irl. I just want people to know that there is a reason why i am here. I could be a decent looking guy today but instead i am an buttugly ethnic guy. Look at my eyes pls omfg omfg gonna rage now

I didn't want to hurt your feelings too much man.

your facial easthethics arent good but arent hideous neither.

you have 6'3'' height too.

People here would lose their shit if they saw that polish goddess tbqh.

Ah cmon man. I know i am not autistic but from time to time i doubt that she loved me although it was clear. I wanna kms. I could be chad if i was white and didnt get so deformed. God created my beautiful but time has made me ugly.

LONG MIDFACE + CLOSE SET EYES. Not even surgery can save me. If i wasnt muslim i would kill my self or go ER. I am not even kidding. I cant anymore. I dont care if a fucking polish slut showed some interests. The fact is that i get facemogged by 90% of males on the street. And there are still some fgts who doubt my inceldom.

Height made my face so deformed.

I didn't want to hurt your feelings too much man.

Hurt it man. Why should i care. I got called eggy in high school. Got called buttugly. Got called horsehead. Got called everything. I never experienced something in kindergarden. I never knew how it was to be ugly.

I can’t pull prettyboy because my IPD is too narrow. Close set eyes KILL facial harmony.

Also beards grow extremely quickly on me so it’s extremely hard to maintain a clean shaven look.

Close set eyes are indeed a killer. How are you gonna fix that? close eyes + midface are the only things you cant fix and i have both kek at my life

i am sorry brother

yes you would SLAY RIGHT AND LEFT if you were white. you took the racepill, saw the light.
sane.

it is fucking over ethnics. even 6'3'' allbluee ended up incel, how the fuck are we supposed to stand any chance ?
it is over, blow it up
I'm a fucking dwarf compared to him

It is over for us

i am sorry brother

yes you would SLAY RIGHT AND LEFT if you were white. you took the racepill, saw the light.
sane.

it is fucking over ethnics. even 6'3'' allbluee ended up incel, how the fuck are we supposed to stand any chance ?
it is over, blow it up

Man lets forget about the racepill for a second. Why the fuck got my face so deformed? I mean i was created pretty thanks to god but mother nature killed my looks. I still would get only 2/10 landwhales if i was white. Just look at my long midface, look at these crap eyes. When i asked my mother why i got so ugly she even didnt respond to that

Looks determine your life.

ZNCLYGb.png

i think this pic is self explaining
My eye arwa isn't that great either but I listed my major flaws on a different thread. Being 172-173cm in northern Germany puts me literally in the dwarf category as an adult male

You are ugly in the face but not as bad as you make it sound like. your facial aesthetics 3-4/10. but i agree your mid face is really shitty. I don't know if its the long midface or just short lower third that makes you subhuman. + swarty shitskin is really bad combination.

But if you were white, you could get average looking girls. dont cope now.
6'3'' + good frame + white ? cmon now
you also have a good frame, in the batman pic you frame and height mogged others so brutally.

Unfortunately people will look at your face while talking and not at your body. People get repulsed if they see my face. Well i think i will delete this thread. I should be more greatful on what i have because some people dont have what i do have. I will still cry in the nights for my negative transformation. I could end like my slayer ethnic cousin which i mogged when i was a kid but now he facemogs, jawmogs, chinmogs me. Kek at this life. I should rather focus on other things than this

assymetry isnt even the worst problem. its the lazy eye. it is MUCH more obvious from a distance.

+ nw3 at age 27
View attachment 8565

bruh...

Do you think you could prevent going nw if you would watch your hairline more often?

I prolly could but it'd be pointless before i fix lazy eye +acne scars

it'd be like worrying about a fly when you have a snake in your living room.

well very good point. I just asked you because i am not sure if i am balding and if i should start acting

Fuck you looked so good as a kid, actually GREAT FWHR and eye area resembling Chico. What happened? Is the new pic distorted or something? considering you seem to be looking fown and its a front camera selfie vs distance shots of you as a kid.

Also specially brutal since the actual differences in the pics are not so big, proving that as a male, a few stupidbMILIMETERS can make or break you.

i have a pic of your dead and sad eyes

Attachments

• 20180408_182454.jpg
    20180408_182454.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 93
OP, did you get braces? I need to confirm the lookism belief that braces ruin faces.

your eye area mogs mine tbqh
View attachment 8561
Finally you post pics. That's a terrible eye area despite minimal eyelid exposure. I think I eye mog you but not by much due to mild upper eyelid exposure. Well at least you nosemog me.

devastating eye area shitttt

Fuck you looked so good as a kid, actually GREAT FWHR and eye area resembling Chico. What happened? Is the new pic distorted or something? considering you seem to be looking fown and its a front camera selfie vs distance shots of you as a kid.

Also specially brutal since the actual differences in the pics are not so big, proving that as a male, a few stupidbMILIMETERS can make or break you.

I dont know but it might have something to do with braces kek. I had braces at the AGE of 6 and this for 2 years. This might fucked up my face. I also notice that on pics. My face looked so much better when i started school than at the end of primary school. And in junior high school age 11-12 my face was sooo fucking long and the bullying started back then.

I just did reasearch on braces etc and found out that having braces at the age of 7 can CHANGE your fucking face shape and facial structure. How fucking unfair is that.

OP, did you get braces? I need to confirm the lookism belief that braces ruin faces.

Yep i had braces at the age of 6

I dont know but it might have something to do with braces kek. I had braces at the AGE of 6 and this for 2 years. This might fucked up my face. I also notice that on pics. My face looked so much better when i started school than at the end of primary school. And in junior high school age 11-12 my face was sooo fucking long and the bullying started back then.

I just did reasearch on braces etc and found out that having braces at the age of 7 can CHANGE your fucking face shape and facial structure. How fucking unfair is that.

I dunno. I had braces since age 13-14 all the way to age 19 (and some aggresive ones) snd didnt seem to affect my fhwr

You were average for a kid, that eye area is horrible.

I dunno. I had braces since age 13-14 all the way to age 19 (and some aggresive ones) snd didnt seem to affect my fhwr

Well there is a difference between 6 and 13. At 6 your face develops, your facial harmony and shape can change. At 13-14 A brace can affect your maxilla but not your facial shape

You are ethnic and expect to have nice eyes lol

You are ethnic and expect to have nice eyes lol

lmao u kid probably think that only coloured eyes are nice huh? Nt to trigger me. My eye shape, upper eyelid exposure, fissure lenght were all top5%

And turks are rather off white. I could pass as greek or southern italian

lmao u kid probably think that only coloured eyes are nice huh? Nt to trigger me. My eye shape, upper eyelid exposure, fissure lenght were all top5%

And turks are rather off white. I could pass as greek or southern italian
In general we ethnics do not have nice eyes by western standards

In general we ethnics do not have nice eyes by western standards

Well you are talking about the majoritiy of incels and many tend to have dark circles etc but there are still top 5% ethnics who have very nice eyes like this turkish actor. I could end with eyes like him because my eyes were pretty similar when i was a kid..

pJt2J4K.png

fellow turkcel i also was a cute kid and now i'm 6'5 ogre.
it has something to do with turkish genetics i guess.

fellow turkcel i also was a cute kid and now i'm 6'5 ogre.
it has something to do with turkish genetics i guess.
what i mean by that is turks are not supposed to be tall that fucks up the looks.

I had braces for 2 years but it didn't change my facial structure. It did give me a gap between my front teeth though..