Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You don't have friends because nobody derived any benefit from you

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Friendship doesn't exist, people only associate with each other if they profit in some way. Briffaults law applies to men as well.

Notice how most fat/short guys with friends are the jesters in their groups? That is the benefit they provide. If the fat guy stopped being funny he would be dropped immediately. They only exist to make the normies feel better about themselves. At least you aren't that pathetic. Meanwhile tall Chads can be the most serious and unfuny people ever and nobody cares.

Attractive people get easier friends, because they are more likely to get in contact with girls, which could be profitable for his friends as well.

People don't truly like each other. They just use each other. Ugly outcasts like us benefit nobody, no matter how friendly and interesting we may be.

having no friends is a catch-22 scenario because no one wants to associate themselves with someone who has no connections and is clueless regarding their social environment.

Friends form based on status. In most friend groups, the people are of similar status and attractiveness of each other. Thats why subhumans form friend groups with subhumans and chads form groups with chads.

Water is wet lol

Always been useless so never had friends

I remember the class clown constantly getting attention but it wasn't because people wanted to be his friend, they just wanted to see him get in trouble. One day somebody convinced his to throw an eraser at the teacher's back and the poor fucker got kicked out of school.

Later on I learned that this kid had behavioral problems because his dad purposely blew his brains out in front of him when he was 5 :feelswhat:

having no friends is a catch-22 scenario because no one wants to associate themselves with someone who has no connections and is clueless regarding their social environment.
Lol that's not an example of a "catch 22". Id call it a "negative feedback loop"

I have childhood friends and school friends.

I remember the class clown constantly getting attention but it wasn't because people wanted to be his friend, they just wanted to see him get in trouble. One day somebody convinced his to throw an eraser at the teacher's back and the poor fucker got kicked out of school.

Later on I learned that this kid had behavioral problems because his dad purposely blew his brains out in front of him when he was 5 :feelswhat:
Absolutely brutal. What a shit father

Friendship doesn't exist, people only associate with each other if they profit in some way. Briffaults law applies to men as well.

Notice how most fat/short guys with friends are the jesters in their groups? That is the benefit they provide. If the fat guy stopped being funny he would be dropped immediately. They only exist to make the normies feel better about themselves. At least you aren't that pathetic. Meanwhile tall Chads can be the most serious and unfuny people ever and nobody cares.

Attractive people get easier friends, because they are more likely to get in contact with girls, which could be profitable for his friends as well.

People don't truly like each other. They just use each other. Ugly outcasts like us benefit nobody, no matter how friendly and interesting we may be.
Same goes for loved ones aswell.

I used to be one of those jesters actually to hang out with taller good looking chads or bullies... fuck i cringe thinking about it. now all my close friends are incels... actually all my close friends my entire life were incels:cryfeels::feelsbadman:

I used to have lots of friends in school because I would help them with their homework and explain computer programming and calculus to them. They all evaporated as soon as they didn't need me anymore. They also never did anything for me, whenever I needed their help with something there was always an excuse. I didn't realize they were just using me, I thought they were actually my friends. They were never their for things I needed help on, like meeting girls.

Yep, I literally feel like an alien when I go outside.

:feelsree:

misanthropy-fuel

Normies reject and abandon me. Nothing really changes in the west. Only the Jew‘d cultural wasteland of consumerism remains.
Better choice is to locationmaxx to the ancient edge of the world in Caucasus.

View: https://youtu.be/40EKjXLyw-0

Last edited:
39274.jpg

I have a few friends but they keep hanging out with this foid i hate who never shuts the fuck up so i can’t even talk to them anymore without this roastie dominating the whole conversation. I’m anxious every time i’m around her because she’s so petty and passive aggressive to everyone, i can’t even look forward to talking to my friends anymore and i don’t know what to do. :fuk:

True. The Chad can behave whichever way he wants even anti-socially and people will still look up to him. A Chad used to steal money from guys in my social circle and people didn't hold him accountable and still were desperate to associate with him. Imagine truecel doing that, he would be beaten to a pulp.

fuck never began for that fatherlesscel:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

The real question then boils down to the ER ratio (effort-to-reward ratio) AKA who is the one providing the benefit more vs. the one getting it more? Like everything between multiple parties it's only fair if it's reasonably balanced/held/etc. by each side or such.

Normies & :bluepill: in general tell you to be, "likeable," and etc. to make friends. Okay, but that's one-way -- what about the other side? Am I literally being told to bust my ass to appease prospective "friends" while they just sit there as if I'm auditioning for the role of doofy side guy for them?

Normtards love talking about the whole "give-for-give" or "equal attraction" or "it takes two." Yeah, but if friendship -- like any relationship -- is multi-sided, then how in the fuck can you logically expect one-side, the loser, to be the one pandering to others for the friendship title? :feelshaha:

It's literally retarded. Yeah, everything can boil down to, "What do I get?" but seriously, WHAT THE FUCK DO SOME GET IF IT'S ONE-SIDED? Normies basically tell low-value, ugly guys to be jesters to entertain others. Okay, so friendship is mostly held by my end -- what about OTHERS?

Never mind the fact that all guys with looks I've come across in life can be the most boring, mundane, selfish dickwads but still have friends usually. I have a GL that had easily over 30+ contacts and shit while never having a job, not being very sociable even, etc. -- still got girls too.

Last edited:
It's literally retarded. Yeah, everything can boil down to, "What do I get?"
Normies think that low status men are so fucking pathetic that even a few seconds of their attention is reward enough.

That's how fucking delusional and sociopathic they are. :feelshaha: If they had true empathy they would realize we get literally nothing from jestering for them.

LMFAO COPE

All of my "friendships" have been completely one sided with me helping people and putting in my best and them not doing shit and only having more and more expectations :lul:

it was so obvious at uni when ppl tried to be my "friend" so they can get assignment answers, instant ghost

I had no proper friends, just some faggot manlet WASP and a shitskin curry who I'd hang around with to not appear completely hopeless.

Cant be of any use when youre a subhuman. You cant have ambition or motivation so youre a useless burden on society.

No one?

I have friends.

I offer friendship, understanding, conversation, companionship.

Completely agree. Either you entertain them, or work as a means of making their lives better. Only exception would be loneliness, since people like me just want anyone. It's the same with normie. When normies have no one around them, maybe they'll talk to me to pass the time, but as soon as someone else more valuable is nearby I'm invisible.

LMFAO COPE

All of my "friendships" have been completely one sided with me helping people and putting in my best and them not doing shit and only having more and more expectations :lul:
i think its more about social benefit bro. not doing shit for them to benefit them.

for example them being with u helps increase their status or theyd want u around if ur a big guy that can fight incase someone starts on them

I used to have lots of friends in school because I would help them with their homework and explain computer programming and calculus to them. They all evaporated as soon as they didn't need me anymore. They also never did anything for me, whenever I needed their help with something there was always an excuse. I didn't realize they were just using me, I thought they were actually my friends. They were never their for things I needed help on, like meeting girls.
Yeah......