Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious “You don’t decide who’s a chad, WOMEN decide who’s a chad”

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’ve heard this argument be used for when I say that some guy is not a chad, but the arguer says he is a chad because women want him. This argument is a logical fallacy. The reason so is very simple, women are also attracted to high tier normies, therefore women liking him =/= him being a chad.

i thought water was wet but apparently not

Actions over words.

Skittles vs. Wining and Dining.

The point of the argument is that women are the only judges of male attractiveness.

Sure. Never really thought about this much tbh

women are also attracted to high tier normies, therefore women liking him =/= him being a chad.
cope

women actually are not attracted to these men. they only act like they are because they know they can't get chad

cope

women actually are not attracted to these men. they only act like they are because they know they can't get chad
Brutal. They can still get more pussy then us though, so I would trade places with them in a heart beat.

"Marine biologists don't decide which fish will get eaten, SHARKS decide that."