Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You don’t become officially blackpill until you’ve had a Chad Friend srs

BetterUnborn

BetterUnborn

Banned
-
This is very true. I have a Chad friend and let me tell you the black pill is real. We used to workout together and women made it so obvious that they liked him. They would come up to him and begin chatting him up. One girl recommended a particular grip on a machine. Another time he was minding his own business and a girl approached him from across the gym to help her set up a shitty booty machine. Like how the fuck is he supposed to know how to work the butt blaster 5000? He didn’t notice but for some reason as soon as we got to the gym girls would magically appear around us. I was a retard and thought maybe it could be me? When I went alone this never happened. But I knew why they were doing this. They were very attracted to him. I also went to Uni with him. The biggest black pill moment was when I asked a girl for her number because we all were in a group project together and we needed to be in constant contact regarding our assignment. She was muslim and wore a head scarf. She said, “sorry I don’t give out my number to guys” I thought this was plausible considering her religion. I told my Chad friend about this and he said that she approached him not long ago and gave him her number and even began doing his homework. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:After the semester he stopped talking to her. I have so many more stories with this chad friend. I literally NEVER got any attention. I’m Pakistani and he’s Iranian.

Do you live in the west? Would you mind PMing his pics?

Do you live in the west? Would you mind PMing his pics?
Yes west. He got approached by white, latina, arab etc. I don’t want to get doxxed. Just imagine 6ft Square Jawed, Black eyes, black hair, fair skin Chad.

Trucels don’t have friends. :feelsUgh:

Brutal. Why would you be friends with him?

"friend" it a bit of a stretch but in HS I was acquaintances with this one chad who was in the same after school club as me. One time he comes up to me and said "hey, this past weekend I woke up to (girl in same club) sucking my dick, is that weird?" I told him it was a little weird but I could definitely imagine worse things to wake up to.

True my biggest blackpill moment was when I was trying to flirt with a foid and she started rubbing my chad friends thigh under the desk :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

I, too, have some Chad friends, and it's a definite eye opener! Good looking guys live in a completely different world than all other guys. Completely. Different. World. If most plain looking guys had at least 2 good looking friends, they wouldn't so easily fall prey to settlers and gold diggers because they'd know what REAL attraction looks like.

This is very true. I have a Chad friend and let me tell you the black pill is real. We used to workout together and women made it so obvious that they liked him. They would come up to him and begin chatting him up. One girl recommended a particular grip on a machine. Another time he was minding his own business and a girl approached him from across the gym to help her set up a shitty booty machine. Like how the fuck is he supposed to know how to work the butt blaster 5000? He didn’t notice but for some reason as soon as we got to the gym girls would magically appear around us. I was a retard and thought maybe it could be me? When I went alone this never happened. But I knew why they were doing this. They were very attracted to him. I also went to Uni with him. The biggest black pill moment was when I asked a girl for her number because we all were in a group project together and we needed to be in constant contact regarding our assignment. She was muslim and wore a head scarf. She said, “sorry I don’t give out my number to guys” I thought this was plausible considering her religion. I told my Chad friend about this and he said that she approached him not long ago and gave him her number and even began doing his homework. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:After the semester he stopped talking to her. I have so many more stories with this chad friend. I literally NEVER got any attention. I’m Pakistani and he’s Iranian.
Friend? ITS OVER!!!!!! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Its brutal. There are three tiers of society. Low value men, women, and high value men. Power goes in that order.

does chad lite friend count?