Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You do realize that you're competing against your country's male population + the rest of the world's male population, right?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
Males in the third world don't want an ethnic wife, they want white females (that is, females with the highest genetic value). So, many of them entered the online datingmarkets in Europe through internet. Among them many, many, many chads on facebook, tinder, instagram, et cetera. A prime female receives hundreds, maybe thousands of messages and likes a day from men all over the world. MASSIVE daily validation and tenthousands of men a year from which she can choose. You're competing against the whole world and you get punched and knocked out everyday in this arena. You get NOTHING, she gets THOUSANDS of messages a week from rich tycoons, superchads, latino loverboys, WASP chads from all over Europe, boxingchampions, DOM criminals, attractive murderers, surfboys, ripped roided SUPERmasculine male strippers, male models that walk on the catwalk in Milan, et cetera etcetera. Tons and tons of validation, loveletters, marriage proposals, money, golden rings, new shoes, free holidays, pictures of 9 inch dicks, sixpacks and superangular aerodynamic faces. How can you compete? You can't. It's over.

thats why only autists go for stacies

Coming to terms with the globalization of dating was one of the toughest black pills that I've ever swallowed. Before, I had hope that I could adopt a "happier abroad" strategy like Winston Wu, but that window has since closed thanks to hookup apps, social media, and smartphones corrupting + overinflating the value of women around the entire world.

The rapid development of realistic sexbots is my only source of hope at this point.

I can never compete. It was over before it even began.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back