Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You deserve to be respected.

Heroin

Heroin

Recruit
★★★★
I know it may sound foolish, but it's completely true.

We all deserve equal treatment because we belong to the same species

If you are unable to understand this, you must have a distorted view of yourself due to your insecurities, anxiety problems, depression, or any other condition that prevents you from seeing things objectively and realistically.

All people deserve to be respected to the extent that their actions reflect their value as individuals. It is understandable that certain individuals may not receive that respect when they consciously act with malicious intentions.

If you notice that people treat you differently, as if you are worth less and make you feel invisible, do not allow yourself to be trampled upon.

You deserve to be respected.

If someone disrespects you, you should confront them and claim what is rightfully yours.

However, personally, I believe that if the person in question is not willing to listen and continues to treat you disrespectfully, even after you have expressed that they have no right to do so, it is up to each individual to act in a dissuasive/intimidating manner or simply ignore them. The decision on how to react is personal.

Claim what belongs to you. Don't let them trample on you. FUCK THEM.

200.gif

If someone disrespects you, you should confront them and claim what is rightfully yours.
you will just get humiliated by taller more robust men and they will put you in your place. i avoid any conflict when someone disrespect me

Respect has to be earned.
not all respect. some respect will never be earned
if you're shorter than others and have darker shitier skin or balding then you cannot do anything about it.
No, you don't deserve equal treatment just because you are the same species, what kind of low IQ retarded logic is that. Not even monkeys are that stupid, even they treat each other based on other factors.
sometimes you're not supposed to be respected, sometimes you're destined to be made fun of and you need to accept it

I’m only half aryan I have a lot of Italian/Native American blood in me so I am completely inferior to most Northern Europeans

Respect has to be earned.
It's the same in every species on earth.
No, you don't deserve equal treatment just because you are the same species, what kind of low IQ retarded logic is that. Not even monkeys are that stupid, even they treat each other based on other factors.
That is not true. Respect is not the same as admiration/status. The former is a fundamental and basic right, while the latter is a social construct specific to humans that can be developed and improved.

All individuals deserve to be treated with respect and consideration, especially in the absence of interpersonal relationships, regardless of their physical appearance, ethnicity, or any other personal aspect. At least, that would be the ideal in a hypothetical just and egalitarian society.

No one ever respected me, now I want to look like a filthy homeless man to make everyone uncomfortable in my presence.

I’m only half aryan I have a lot of Italian/Native American blood in me so I am completely inferior to most Northern Europeans
There are no superior ethnicities to others. Scientific evidence confirms this.

Nazis were mistaken in their belief of a "superior race," and many of them knew it. It was simply a pretext they used to indoctrinate the masses, make them believe they were better than others, and thus justify their invasions and genocide.

Nazis were mistaken in their belief of a "superior race," and many of them knew it. It was simply a pretext they used to indoctrinate the masses, make them believe they were better than others, and thus justify their invasions and genocide.
IMG 2558
IMG 2603

IMG 2591
IMG 2696

you will just get humiliated by taller more robust men and they will put you in your place. i avoid any conflict when someone disrespect me
that sucks

that sucks

If you know you can't win the confrontation, ignoring it is a wise and intelligent decision. Nevertheless, you can always improve your physique at the gym or arm yourself with edged or firearms.

Nazis were mistaken in their belief of a "superior race," and many of them knew it.
Then why do women of all races simp for white men?

I'll resume on Yardrat.

A very nice message but equality is a myth

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#144742339Thursday, August 28, 2014 3:56 PM CDT
In many scenarios such as this, people confuse "Equality" with "Superiority".
GammaGeek
Png

#144742473Thursday, August 28, 2014 3:57 PM CDT
@anon Superiority is all in the head, m8.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#144742513Thursday, August 28, 2014 3:58 PM CDT
Exactly.
Starshinegamer
Png

#144742844Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:02 PM CDT
We all came here for rommance Nope
shadow97
Png

#144743132Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:06 PM CDT
I agree with the teacher he's right whether you think it's sexist or not

Unfortunately, that's true. Animal kingdom, as a whole, is a big bad joke. Hopefully, I'll leave this world in the least painful way.

Unfortunately, that's true. Animal kingdom, as a whole, is a big bad joke. Hopefully, I'll leave this world in the least painful way.

It's not just about everyone being respected, but primarily about everyone having the right to demand to be respected and treated with dignity.

You a soyboy heroin.

respect is build, if your not doing anything repect worthy your not in deserving of respect.

saying everyone deserves repect is the same as in saying the the 2/10 whalves deserve a chad as husband.

If you know you can't win the confrontation, ignoring it is a wise and intelligent decision. Nevertheless, you can always improve your physique at the gym or arm yourself with edged or firearms.
But not everyone wants to go to prison because of some idiots.

I know it may sound foolish, but it's completely true.

We all deserve equal treatment because we belong to the same species

If you are unable to understand this, you must have a distorted view of yourself due to your insecurities, anxiety problems, depression, or any other condition that prevents you from seeing things objectively and realistically.

All people deserve to be respected to the extent that their actions reflect their value as individuals. It is understandable that certain individuals may not receive that respect when they consciously act with malicious intentions.

If you notice that people treat you differently, as if you are worth less and make you feel invisible, do not allow yourself to be trampled upon.

You deserve to be respected.

However, personally, I believe that if the person in question is not willing to listen and continues to treat you disrespectfully, even after you have expressed that they have no right to do so, it is up to each individual to act in a dissuasive/intimidating manner or simply ignore them. The decision on how to react is personal.

Claim what belongs to you. Don't let them trample on you. FUCK THEM.
How far are you willing to go?

High IQ post, too high for an average poster

Tell that to the people who don't respect us.
How far are you willing to go?
We have a legitimate right to demand the respect that is rightfully ours.

Sometimes I'd like to blow the heads off all those gratuitously disrespectful motherfuckers, but I choose to act with restraint and intelligence because I value my freedom and do not wish to face legal consequences.

Claim what belongs to them as yours
Incelmaxxed
When someone disrespects you they forfeited their rights and are like a farm animal from that point forward

I prefer to be feared
I want them to feel suicidal the moment they think of me

This is true and a good cope but just because you deserve something, doesn't mean that you will get it.

Talking about who deserves what is pointless, we just instinctually respect short people less. Thats just how the world works