Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You couldn't get a teenage girlfriend even when you were a teenager

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
From a biological standpoint, teenagers should be having more sex than any other age group, but that's not the case. For whatever reason (well, we all know the reason) girls just don't seem interested in sex unless, intimacy or even hand holding it's with Chad.
If you think that social media is "bad for young girl's mental health" don't ignore the fact that hundreds of millions of teenage boys have to suppress their primary biological urges constantly, and said teenage girls are responsible for that.

An incel is always an incel, regardless of age

I'm ethnic and live in a Western nation.

dragonball z GIF

Apparently school is the easiest time

foids really develop on a early age to be useless fucking bitches

In my middle and high school most of the male normies were still virgins, the only that had lost their virginity were the minority that were Chad tier or had a gf. Hard mode dating culture has arrived to teenage years too.

In my middle and high school most of the male normies were still virgins, the only that had lost their virginity were the minority that were Chad tier or had a gf.
This. Most normies don't have sex in high school, and if they do, it is with a La Creatura. Any foid on the other hand, although they remain virgins in high school, they can still easily get sex as easy as walking up to a random boy and asking for it.