Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You could die tomorrow, and no one will care, except your mother.

V

vidyacel

Self-banned
-
Not even those Christcucks will give a shit to some loner found dead in the inherited house from his deceased parents.
Just the fact that the world will keep on spinning, as if nothing ever happened.
That infuriates me, because it´s inevitable.
To some, depending on your general health, will be sooner than you think.
Can you even get through old age ?
Alone, isolated, deprived of emotion ?

true lol, I don't see myself living past 40

If @Sneir would stop shitpostin here i would also think he is dead

If @Sneir would stop shitpostin here i would also think he is dead
He's working on something major, just you wait to see what the kommando has in store...

cope, hoes will go crazy

Re: Any tips for a new forumer like me??
Moronism
Png

#181388623Saturday, January 09, 2016 7:59 PM CST
Yes. Claim to be a woman to receive attention.
Re: what type of music do you listen to?
Moronism
Png

#181388754Saturday, January 09, 2016 8:00 PM CST
I regularly listen to Gospel music on a daily basis. This is to convey my belief in the harmony of Christ.
Re: Hi, i'm just your normal 15 year old girl :p
Moronism
Png

#181390022Saturday, January 09, 2016 8:12 PM CST
Well, it would seem that your claim of being a "15 year old girl" resulted in plenty of responses. Testosterone, I presume.

Graves are the same size no matter if poor or some rich fuck.

this whole thought about being forgotten and not cared about when I die is one of the most unsettling I've ever had, the fact that you are nothing not just to the universe but to society itself makes life look pointless and devoid of purpose

The Jew will care. I owe them money.

This is some bluepilled shit. Why do you care if people care about you when you die or not? It doesn't matter either way in the grand scheme of things. We're only 0.0000000001% of the universe. Our lives don't matter and never has. You need to adapt to that reality.

This is some bluepilled shit. Why do you care if people care about you when you die or not? It doesn't matter either way in the grand scheme of things. We're only 0.0000000001% of the universe. Our lives don't matter and never has. You need to adapt to that reality.
Are you autistic ?

Do you really think it´s unnatural to want someone to mourn for your death ?

The "grand scheme of things" is just vanity and globohomo using you as a taxpayer dog.

Congratulations for accepting defeat, if that´s all you care about.

Believe or not, but people in the past used to have more empathy for each other, unlike in today´s world.

The concept of honor has been trashed to the wayside.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Like i ever had parents or a family :feelskek:
i was abandoned at a childcare center around 1yo man, i don't even know my accurate day of birth, i got one assigned by an officer according to the medical exams :feelskek: "MOTHER" LMAO :feelskek:

NO ONE EVER CARED
NOR DOES IT NOW
NOR EVER WILL
NOBODY.

:feelsrope:

Mothers are foids so they have no soul. They are no exceptions. Cope if you think your mothers really care about you, it's just illegal to toss you in the trash otherwise they would do it and fly to Jamaica the next day to get gangbanged and creampied by 6'4" Jamaican BBC raping niggers. That's what they dream about 24/7. Sluts.

My 4 girlfriends will miss me though

If you are alive thinking about death and what will happen after it, waiting for certain effects, it is an idealization. If you are dead, you will know absolutely nothing because the very definition of death is that all your capacity for perception and consciousness has already ended.

Therefore, wanting someone to suffer for us when we have died is simply wanting to be perpetuated in the minds of other people, when really, that has no value and is of no use to you except as an exercise in idealistic mental self-satisfaction.

The best thing is that no one suffers for our death and understand that living is inevitably dying.

Are you autistic ?

The "grand scheme of things" is just vanity and globohomo using you as a taxpayer dog.

Congratulations for accepting defeat, if that´s all you care about.

Believe or not, but people in the past used to have more empathy for each other, unlike in today´s world.

The concept of honor has been trashed to the wayside.
People in the past weren't being insecure, emotionally immature crybabies wondering if anybody loves them or not. When they died, there was no expectation for their friends and family to mourn their death. That's your problem. You're fixated on your ego and feel entitled to things, when in reality, life isn't fair and nobody owes you anything.

Last edited:
Therefore, wanting someone to suffer for us when we have died is simply wanting to be perpetuated in the minds of other people, when really, that has no value and is of no use to you except as an exercise in idealistic mental self-satisfaction.
High IQ response

If you are alive thinking about death and what will happen after it, waiting for certain effects, it is an idealization. If you are dead, you will know absolutely nothing because the very definition of death is that all your capacity for perception and consciousness has already ended.

The best thing is that no one suffers for our death and understand that living is inevitably dying.
That´s an interesting perspective.
Thanks for your input.
I´ll have to rethink again.

You're fixated on your ego and feel entitled to things, when in reality, life isn't fair and nobody owes you anything.
You´re not wrong, but with this mentality how can you live knowing that you could have had something more meaningful beyond yourself ?
Why did people like us had to be cursed, while the rest get to live a fairly "normal" life ? As i would put it.
This is a recipe for violence, and you already see it happening.
Why obey laws, why go to school, why do any of this bullshit, where in the end you get no satisfaction from it, because you have already lost.

Last edited:
That’s why everyone should go out ER style (in GTA V). Then people will care :feelshmm:

the time before gaining consciousness was peaceful looking forward to it

Not even those Christcucks will give a shit to some loner found dead in the inherited house from his deceased parents.
Just the fact that the world will keep on spinning, as if nothing ever happened.

Cope, mothers can't love their sons. Toilets have a strong in-group bias that excludes all males.

You´re not wrong, but with this mentality how can you live knowing that you could have had something more meaningful beyond yourself ?
Why did people like us had to be cursed, while the rest get to live a fairly "normal" life ? As i would put it.
This is a recipe for violence, and you already see it happening.
Why obey laws, why go to school, why do any of this bullshit, where in the end you get no satisfaction from it, because you have already lost.
Only you can answer that. You need to find your own purpose for living. We’re put here to experience life on earth, that's it. But realizing that none of this shit matters isn't just a curse, it's a gift too because now you have absolute freedom to do what you want without any belief system or social construct holding you back.

every second a person dies, if we sorrow for every sould that there is in earth the world surely would stop spinning, i surely want every one to have some one to care and that cares about him, this generation is the worse in like 1000 years

Only you can answer that. You need to find your own purpose for living. We’re put here to experience life on earth, that's it. But realizing that none of this shit matters isn't just a curse, it's a gift too because now you have absolute freedom to do what you want without any belief system or social construct holding you back.
What really gets me is that despite the world not owning you anything, some bastard gets the lucky ticket and acts like the world is just part of his/her orbit.
This my friend has to change, for the best or for worse.
While most of us rot in our basements contemplating in solitude and regret, the outside seems like an absolute alternate reality where you see couples holding hands and overall maybe "faking" but it still etches that feeling that you can never belong in that dynamic, no matter how hard you try.
Being "social" has done nothing but leaving me personally ostracized, because they hate when someone that gives a different aura acts confident.
Originally, i was a very extroverted child, then forcefully turned into a introvert during adolescence through coercion and shaming.
This world is meant for you take it by the hand, and if you don´t, someone else will.
If you lack the tools which are not only exclusive to appearance, but an active father figure during your most important years in adolescence, you will be left a broken individual in a jungle full of mindless apes.

Even though, you didn´t consent to be thrown into existence.
The architect forgot to switch off the lights.

Oh you used to talk a lot of the slavpill back in the day. Those where some great posts :bigbrain:
lol i think you are confusing me with someone else. I was known as DarkMTS_57.

My foid cousins would post their "he was such a great guy" shit on social media then everything would go back to normal within a week.

My foid cousins would post their "he was such a great guy" shit on social media then everything would go back to normal within a week.
Feigning "empathy" all they can do is mimic it, not feel it.
Self absorbed whores protecting their social image.

Bold of you to assume our moms care

I think some people would laugh at my death especially from people from my hs

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Like i ever had parents or a family :feelskek:
i was abandoned at a childcare center around 1yo man, i don't even know my accurate day of birth, i got one assigned by an officer according to the medical exams :feelskek: "MOTHER" LMAO :feelskek:

NO ONE EVER CARED
NOR DOES IT NOW
NOR EVER WILL
NOBODY.

:feelsrope:

Thats Very brutal.

Just another Reminder to do what you want and let judgments Not affect you.

When your Dead Nobody gives a Shit and the people in the nearest town dont even Know you exist.

They would have to call the police to knock down the incel's door who was laying dead for weeks.

Mom wouldn't care. She can use my death for more attention.

I get yelled at by various members of my family just about every 72 hours, by emails, texts, calls, about what a piece of shit broke old loser I am.

I guess they'd be sad, but their sadness would probably be that I died a piece of shit broke old loser.

My mom is already dead. A month ago there was some news of possible war and mobilization, my little nephew heard that and said to me "if you get sent there, im gonna cry the most in the world, because you always fix my headphones, mouse and PC" And he started crying.