Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You collect things? Do you collect toys, stuffed animals and vidya?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

They just point me to the slaughterhouse
Any of you guys collect action figures, figurines or stuffed animals and put it on your shelves?

I'm curious about your collection brocels :feelscomfy::)

Last edited:
I do. I have legos and action figures.
20240703 112533

The legos in this picture are Chinese knock-offs but I have the Lego brand too.

Last edited:
No. It’s a Waste of money. I wouldn’t get any satisfaction out of tons of plushies or figurines sitting on a shelf.

Unless it’s something I legitimately like, and have as a decorative piece (example, i love the show invincible, I have a single Omni- man action figure on my dresser)

I wouldn’t go around collecting ALL of the invincible action figures though

Kind of hoarder esque

I only collect and hoard uncostly items that I can find outside for cheap. I got some electronics and rudimentary utensils this way,

No. It’s a Waste of money. I wouldn’t get any satisfaction out of tons of plushies or figurines sitting on a shelf.

Unless it’s something I legitimately like, and have as a decorative piece (example, i love the show invincible, I have a single Omni- man action figure on my dresser)

I wouldn’t go around collecting ALL of the invincible action figures though

Kind of hoarder esque
Mirin, same here. I have one Reisdent Evil figure and that's it, but I'm ashamed I have it. I need to hide it when visitors come over. Joever

i collect anime dvds

Attachments

• 449652451_1198667628148057_8526793044492264884_n.jpg
    449652451_1198667628148057_8526793044492264884_n.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 18
i have 40 snowglobes, and multiple miku figurines/my room is covered in miku posters. also two miku blankets. not larping its genuinely disgusting how much miku i have and i think my parents are concerned and think im gay. i dont talk about it much because it is kinda gay.

i get quickly fixated with things and have this insatiable need to collect them after a while.

i have 40 snowglobes, and multiple miku figurines/my room is covered in miku posters. also two miku blankets. not larping its genuinely disgusting how much miku i have and i think my parents are concerned and think im gay. i dont talk about it much because it is kinda gay.

i get quickly fixated with things and have this insatiable need to collect them after a while.
i also used to collect manga. i had a keychain collection in elementary because id find a shitton of them just laying around on the playground.

I collect manga

mirin low inhib

This is literally hoarding behavior

Artbooks and figures, been trying to cut down on figs though because they take up so much space.