Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You can't seperate race froom looks you fools

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
I have noticed that a lot of ethnic copers keep saying bullshit like "race is cope if you look ugly you look ugly and if you look good you look good".

Right, except that your race determines how good looking you are in the first fucking place. Looks=good bones. Your race determines what kind of bones you have, which is why different races look different in the first place. An Asian or black would still look Asian or black even if you colored them white. This means some ethnic groups are just OBJECTIVELY ugly. Now of course, you can be white and still ugly, but women only aim for the best looking dudes anyway. And they are almost always white.

R 3989215 1351597261 4213

lol, all the good looking ethnics dont need to leave the homeland because they're drowning in pussy there

the truth is that western media portrays only good looking western men and only western people access it, but this applies everywhere else

head to china and get on wechat, you're gonna see the blackpill there with millions of kpop or western maxxed 6'4 changs

head to japan and get on their shitty neet sites and you'll see the exact same thing

head to africa and you'll get the same thing except it's in french or portuguese

the blackpill is that you are deluded to think that the pareto principle doesnt exist in other population

I have noticed that a lot of ethnic copers keep saying bullshit like "race is cope if you look ugly you look ugly and if you look good you look good".

White men deny the race pill, not ethnic men.

I could go and find picutres of chad asians/whites/blacks/native americans etc. but I am not going to waste my time. They all look the same, beauty has one set of features.

Those individuals:

1. Are almost always mixed race and have some white ancestry, which is why they look better than their more "pure" brothers.
2. They would still be ignored in favor of a white chad.

I agree to an extent, but race on its own is not a death sentence. An 8/10 Indian is still an 8/10 Indian, look at that post @Reddit_is_for_cucks made about that VERY curry looking model who got plenty of matches on Tinder.
His quality of matches will be lower than his looksmatch White boi, but his race didn't murder this chances.

Right, except that your race determines how good looking you are in the first fucking place. Looks=good bones. Your race determines what kind of bones you have, which is why different races look different in the first place. An Asian or black would still look Asian or black even if you colored them white. This means some ethnic groups are just OBJECTIVELY ugly. Now of course, you can be white and still ugly, but women only aim for the best looking dudes anyway. And they are almost always white.
High IQ. Good looking ethics have white features anyway

i don't believe in the race pill. Yes Nordic whites are the most desired men but I see lots of ethnics with white foids where I live. Women want the strongest healthiest men and they don't care about race. In old times they wouldn't hesitate to run off with the men of conquering tribes . They have no loyalty

Fuck off. I’m tired of those stupid JBW copers

Agree with half of it. Sometimes among ethnics there are guys with euro skeletal features especially hispanic, kebabs and handful of north Indian curries. These guys have some hope of making it out of the woods. Outside this every other ethnic is fucked. Neggas can run bbc game but if your bones aren't good and your genetically pre disposed to be fat you'll be nuffin but a dildo with flesh. Besides the whites with bad genetics are still considered waayyy over ethnics with average genetics.

It's easier for whites but a white sub4 is still a sub4.

You're a false flagger trying to start a civil war of sorts.