Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can't make this stuff up. #MeToo leader who accused Harvey Weinstein abused a teenage boy

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Asia Argento, a #MeToo Leader, Made a Deal With Her Own Accuser

The Italian actress and director Asia Argento was among the first women in the movie business to publicly accuse the producer Harvey Weinstein of sexual assault. She became a leading figure in the #MeToo movement. Her boyfriend, the culinary television star Anthony Bourdain, eagerly joined the fight.

But in the months that followed her revelations about Mr. Weinstein last October, Ms. Argento quietly arranged to pay $380,000 to her own accuser: Jimmy Bennett, a young actor and rock musician who said she had sexually assaulted him in a California hotel room years earlier, when he was only two months past his 17th birthday. She was 37. The age of consent in California is 18.

Funny man running knife cartoon 1

people wont care because females are always the victim

#MeToo(unlessyou'reaman)

I guarantee this will receive absolutely no MSM exposure.

Burn the witch.

This cuck defends her.

4tckhnf4sqh11.png

Incel-looking guy too who pinged for me. How fucking ugly must we have been in high school to not even get a late 30s woman interested in us?

Incel-looking guy too who pinged for me. How fucking ugly must we have been in high school to not even get a late 30s woman interested in us?

This is actually serious. She knew him since he was 7 and groomed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back