Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can't make this shit up

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
4fk79pyj78791.jpg

ITT old hags who had their fun with prime age Chads in their youth and are now salty these Chads are going for younger holes. Peak female hypocrisy :feelskek:

19 is a child? What did she smoke? :feelswhat:

Soon 30 yo will be kids.

As an 26 year old incel with barely any social experiences and no romantic experience, I have much more in common with a 19 year old than I do with people my age, some of who already have kids and are married.

They really can't see their stupidity

You can’t even have things in common with women, regardless of age since they are a hivemind.

Sounds like cope from old hag past her prime and no longer getting Chad cock. :feelsjuice:

You can’t even have things in common with women, regardless of age since they are a hivemind.
:yes: That, too. JFL at the idea of foids having any sort of personality or interests of their own. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

As an 26 year old incel with barely any social experiences and no romantic experience, I have much more in common with a 19 year old than I do with people my age, some of who already have kids and are married.

What happened to “But muh womyn develop faster :foidSoy:“?

Proof that all foids have unevolved lizard brains