Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based You cant have self respect, dignity, honor, value truth etc. And respect foids at the same time. Its just not possible.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
They are the antithesis of all i just said, actually THE NEMESIS of what i just said.

If you value your sanity, never expect a foid to be on your side if that particular opinion you hold is mildly, even suggestively out of the picture of "acceptable opinions" by the mainstream.

And im not talking occult, unresonable, crazy tin foil hat shit opinions. JUST the bare minimum of opinions you must hold to side with evidence provided to you by reality (empirical evidence).

To not blow your brains out with all the fog you accumulated trying to keep up with clown world, DONT TAKE FOIDS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM IN A SERIOUS MANNER.

IT IS DESTRUCTIVE, WRONG AND WILL GET YOURSELF MAYBE EVEN IN JAIL OR DEAD OR DERISIONED BY LIFE. DONT DO IT.

Agreed. If you are aware of how modern females act, you cannot respect them unless you are a self hating masochist.

I don't respect boomers
I respected my father because he was good to me and had a lot of car knowledge. Other than him, most of them think they accomplished a lot and we are just lazy. They fail to realize they lived in the best times for everything and we have it so hard

Agreed. If you are aware of how modern females act, you cannot respect them unless you are a self hating masochist.
Yep. Just look at soyboys, who took everything that women said seriously and verbatim, look where that got them.

Now look at men who dont take them seriously. Its night and day, bro. Night and day.

yea exactly no male with selfrespect cares for foids

Yep. Just look at soyboys, who took everything that women said seriously and verbatim, look where that got them.

Now look at men who dont take them seriously. Its night and day, bro. Night and day.
For sure

I respected my father because he was good to me and had a lot of car knowledge. Other than him, most of them think they accomplished a lot and we are just lazy. They fail to realize they lived in the best times for everything and we have it so hard
It's different because it's your dad and he actually did his job

It's different because it's your dad and he actually did his job
Yep. Most boomers will just shame you for not having what they did, so they can fuck off

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back