Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "You can't grow up when you've never been young"

Partying seems pretty gay, ngl.

So true, we missed out on on so much stuff in our teen years important to have a proper development.

How can we act like normal grown up adults when we missed out on 90% things normal people went trough in their teens?
We should be afforded the same rights and support as mental handicapped people.

I feel like I’m mentally younger than my peers while being physically older and uglier. It’s so fucking brutal and it’s so fucking over lmao.

So true, we missed out on on so much stuff in our teen years important to have a proper development.

How can we act like normal grown up adults when we missed out on 90% things normal people went trough in their teens?
Normies often act playful because they were playful during childhood. I never in my life was playful.

Agepill is so brootal fr

Truer words were never spoken. Can't just magically go from Point A (childhood) to Point C (fully-functioning adulthood). It doesn't work. Without a Point B, Point C is going to be fucked-up.

And you're correct. If we're not disabled who is? Out existence is the very definition of a disability.