Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You cant function properly if you are a lifelong incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Sex and procreation are the most important things for humans. We take care of our looks with everything just to look good for the other sex. Brushing teeth, combing and washing hair, goong to a barber, ironing oir clothes, working out, etc. This just proves how important sex is for our life.

Without it you cant mentally function properly. It will deteriorate your mental health very much and you will suffer mental illnesses if it lasts for a long time. There are very few people who are asexual who actually dont need it ( and I envy them).

This in turn will cause men to reject the soiciety and things will go to shit for the next generations,normies and chads included.

There are very few people who are asexual who actually dont need it ( and I envy them).
"asexual" foids are just foids who can't get chad, "asexual" normies are just incels in denial

"asexual" foids are just foids who can't get chad, "asexual" normies are just incels in denial
Not all. There are actually asexual people in yhis world who dont care about being single and or sexless. But they are obviously a tiny minority just like a small minority of fatasses are this fat due to genetics.

And I'm one of them. Haven't felt sexual attraction in almost 5 years.

reminds me of the time on this fucking rp forum where one of the female moderators was saying how she was so aesexual, and yet her avatar was a pic of aesexual flag with a broad-shouldered square jaw 6'4ft+ chad standing in front of it :foidSoy::foidSoy:

not only that, being unloved also means that you're constantly distracted by foids, fantasizing about having a relationship with them. it's so annoying and takes away alot of concentration.

To function as a human means to procreate :feelsthink:

For sure. Meanwhile normies be like sex is no big deal anyway :feelsrope:

I deserve pussy because I am alive :cool: