Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You cant function properly if you are a lifelong incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
8d 12h 22m
Sex and procreation are the most important things for humans. We take care of our looks with everything just to look good for the other sex. Brushing teeth, combing and washing hair, goong to a barber, ironing oir clothes, working out, etc. This just proves how important sex is for our life.

Without it you cant mentally function properly. It will deteriorate your mental health very much and you will suffer mental illnesses if it lasts for a long time. There are very few people who are asexual who actually dont need it ( and I envy them).

This in turn will cause men to reject the soiciety and things will go to shit for the next generations,normies and chads included.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
ItalianPolishCel said:
There are very few people who are asexual who actually dont need it ( and I envy them).
"asexual" foids are just foids who can't get chad, "asexual" normies are just incels in denial

Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
8d 12h 22m
JoeBruhcel said:
"asexual" foids are just foids who can't get chad, "asexual" normies are just incels in denial
Not all. There are actually asexual people in yhis world who dont care about being single and or sexless. But they are obviously a tiny minority just like a small minority of fatasses are this fat due to genetics.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck, I'm UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN. The Class Above Incel
★★
32d 11h 42m
And I'm one of them. Haven't felt sexual attraction in almost 5 years.

tenta

tenta

blocking out the negatives teehee
★★★★★
45d 3h 46m
reminds me of the time on this fucking rp forum where one of the female moderators was saying how she was so aesexual, and yet her avatar was a pic of aesexual flag with a broad-shouldered square jaw 6'4ft+ chad standing in front of it :foidSoy::foidSoy:

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
35d 16h 33m
not only that, being unloved also means that you're constantly distracted by foids, fantasizing about having a relationship with them. it's so annoying and takes away alot of concentration.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Incel Paralympics 2022
★★★★★
139d 9h 29m
To function as a human means to procreate :feelsthink:

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★
28d 20h 26m
For sure. Meanwhile normies be like sex is no big deal anyway :feelsrope: