Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You can't ever stop being a sexual being.

big nose bug eyes

big nose bug eyes

Banned
-
I hate myself. Not like "I hate how I look" or whatever.

I mean I hate the biological self. I continue to get horny and produce sperm even though I'm CONSCIOUSLY aware of how much of a disgusting subhuman I am and how much I shouldn't reproduce. I jerk off to white women which doesn't even make sense since I know I'm not even worthy to eat a white woman's shit, it's like my biological self wants to impregnate them even though I know that all it would do is create a genetically inferior baby.

I don't understand why my brain can't just shut off my testicles and turn me into an asexual piece of meat. Instead I've been cursed with a dick and been forced to participate in the sexual marketplace. You can NEVER leave the sexual marketplace. Everyone will always assume you're looking for sex as a guy. Well maybe I don't want it. Maybe I know I'm a non-human freak of nature and want to be non-sexual best buddies with girls. You never get that opportunity.

You can leave a job much like you leave a relationship with a girl, you can also stop applying to jobs, but you can NEVER stop unconsciously "applying" to women as a member of the human race. And that's why the physical self is a curse. Thanks for reading.

castration is our solution
There’s still no legal way of chemical castration, and I don’t want to OD in SSRIs. Also, Christians like myself are not allowed to voluntarily castrate themselves.

It sucks man.

One way to solve the incel problem would be to create medicine that completely destroys the sex drive. We could give this to all non chad males and BOOM incel problem solved.

I tried so hard to be asexual, but I couldn't do it. The desire never went away. It'll be this way until I die.

Castration reduces sexual desire. I have had low testosterone most of my life, and you'd be hard pressed to find a hornier fuck. Testes produce testosterone, but so does the pituitary gland in your brain, and from what I've read even a dab of testosterone will give you a sex drive.

They've actually found that women on low doses of testosterone, even a teeny tiny bit, suddenly got much hornier.

I’m asexual but I’m narcissistic so you have to be apathetic and asexual to lead a semi-bearable existence as a sub-Chad. It’s weird looking at how guys sacrifice their livelihoods or their lives merely because of DNA. The beta providing I get but random strangers losing their lives to protect women, it makes me go :feelswow:. Is that part of the sex drive, like “I’m worthless but I can continue the human race” or just :soy:?

I tried so hard to be asexual, but I couldn't do it. The desire never went away. It'll be this way until I die.

Castration reduces sexual desire. I have had low testosterone most of my life, and you'd be hard pressed to find a hornier fuck. Testes produce testosterone, but so does the pituitary gland in your brain, and from what I've read even a dab of testosterone will give you a sex drive.

They've actually found that women on low doses of testosterone, even a teeny tiny bit, suddenly got much hornier.

Damn, so there's just no escape other than death? Now I know why my attempts at becoming asexual always fail :feelsbadman:

No matter what you do your brain will eventually trick you into believing that there's a possibility of sex. You get your hopes up only to be let down every time. I hate this world.

If it cant be controlled I guess the Buddhist Priest are lying :/

No matter what you do your brain will eventually trick you into believing that there's a possibility of sex. You get your hopes up only to be let down every time. I hate this world.
Hope is cruel. :-(

high iq post
if only we could get chemically castrated

I feel this post deeply. I've pretty much accepted that I will never get sex, but at least let me rid myself of the desire to obtain it.

What's so maddening is how ugly men have to spend our lives longing for sex and intimacy from people who view us as inferior. How fucked up is that, to live at the mercy of people who dislike you? Life is truly a cruel joke.