Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can't even use Religion to escape from the blackpill

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I'm talking about the 3 main Abrahamic religions, the person that God sends down is always superior due to their connection to God and win no matter what. Genetic superiority pretty much. In modern day times, how is Jesus, Mohammed and Moses portrayed as? Attractive, Jesus is portrayed as a 6 ft blonde blue eye'd man, Mohammed is portrayed as Chaddam and Moses depicted as reasonably attractive for his age.

Anyone who prays to a god that they also believe created the human race is basically praying to the ultimate heartless bully.

Yeah and you're not even allowed to rope you have to LDAR until death

Yeah and you're not even allowed to rope you have to LDAR until death
That's the biggest turn off about religion tbh. They say life is a gift from God but the way I see it for some of us it's far from a gift but rather a curse.

Anyone who prays to a god that they also believe created the human race is basically praying to the ultimate heartless bully.

it is most sad that a random apologetical video from has more value(philosophically) then your typical stock objections to gods goodness

it is most sad that a random apologetical video from has more value(philosophically) then your typical stock objections to gods goodness

"God is wrathful because God is love"

King of Copes

King of Copes
Religion is the ultimate cope
It's why the biggest shitholes on the planet are the most religious while the rich west is barely religious at all
It's all cope

King of Copes
check the video.You are making images in your head without even understand half of the picture.If you come out of that and say "fine god is evil",then it's fine.You have nothing to lose.This is only your only chance of being happy in your entire life kek

check the video.You are making images in your head without even understand half of the picture.If you come out of that and say "fine god is evil",then it's fine.You have nothing to lose.This is only your only chance of being happy in your entire life kek
The video is too long.

I have no chance at being happy anyway unless my plastic surgeries turn me into a Chad.
Religion is the ultimate cope
It's why the biggest shitholes on the planet are the most religious while the rich west is barely religious at all
It's all cope
this unironically

The video is too long.

I have no chance at being happy anyway unless my plastic surgeries turn me into a Chad.

this unironically
watch 15 minutes of it and pause.If you are curious then continue.You don't have to watch the video in it's entirety We both know that chances of any of us ascending(either it be through statusmaxxing or whatever) are 0.00000000000000000000001%.Even if you ascend you will still suffer(you will start noticing defects from your wife to your copes to a million other things).Every incel should be most interested in finding out if god exists.

watch 15 minutes of it and pause.If you are curious then continue.You don't have to watch the video in it's entirety We both know that chances of any of us ascending(either it be through statusmaxxing or whatever) are 0.00000000000000000000001%.Even if you ascend you will still suffer(you will start noticing defects from your wife to your copes to a million other things).Every incel should be most interested in finding out if god exists.
so a youtube video will prove if god exists?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I did find the video interesting. Ill watch the rest of it at work tomorrow. You have to understand that most incels don't believe in a god for their own reasons. Personally. I'd rather believe a god exists then curse a potential omnipotent being capable of giving me eternal suffering.

In the end, no one can know for sure if there is a god. But if there is, there's gonna be a lot of regular atheists, edge lord atheists, women, and shitty people who are damned.

so a youtube video will prove if god exists?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
that video is not arguing for the existence of god.Also,a lot youtube videos who try to prove gods existence take most of their proofs from philosophy.If the person understood the argument or not(this is including the youtuber) is out of the question,for this is can happen no matter the medium.Youtube is just another means to pass information.Do not disregard it.

There is no escaping the blackpill. Once you embrace it, there is no going back.

I did find the video interesting. Ill watch the rest of it at work tomorrow. You have to understand that most incels don't believe in a god for their own reasons. Personally. I'd rather believe a god exists then curse a potential omnipotent being capable of giving me eternal suffering.

In the end, no one can know for sure if there is a god. But if there is, there's gonna be a lot of regular atheists, edge lord atheists, women, and shitty people who are damned.
We can know god through reasoning(there has been a million arguments for god even though most christians are unaware of them),but most people don't come to know god through reasoning but through something else.I was once a proud atheist and i understand hating the idea of god,of christianity,of religion in general etc etc.So i understand most my brethren confusion.I am not a great writer nor a great at anything but i at least can direct people to where their doubts can be clarified.Yeah,the path to heaven is a strict one and much of modern society doesn't seem like they will have an easy time getting there.All i hope is that gods will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Last edited:

Major cope, even the Canaanites felt that Ad was just a force without thought or emotion as wasn't worth praying to.

Major cope, even the Canaanites felt that Ad was just a force without thought or emotion as wasn't worth praying to.
check my signature.You can't imagine god without being all knowable and without thought.If god was without emotion then he cannot even spring into action(for he is essentially an object if he is without emotion).If what you say is true we wouldn't even be here,but god is the first cause.he started everything.The christian god to be god needs to fit a certain criteria.You should read some of the books in my sig or you can just watch this vid if you don't want to read.

Most people do not come to meet god through reasoning but through experience.I would recommend you to go to a church once all of this is over.Watch a mass or just sit down for 15 minutes.Prayer is extremely helpful in this situation.Only if you are an extreme skeptic should you do what i said above.

Read the story of Yousuf (aleyhi salaam) if you want an atomic blackpill.

It’s like being bullied by someone in school and then sucking their dick after they beat the shit out of you. Ultimate cuck mentality.

check my signature.You can't imagine god without being all knowable and without thought.If god was without emotion then he cannot even spring into action(for he is essentially an object if he is without emotion).If what you say is true we wouldn't even be here,but god is the first cause.he started everything.The christian god to be god needs to fit a certain criteria.You should read some of the books in my sig or you can just watch this vid if you don't want to read.

Most people do not come to meet god through reasoning but through experience.I would recommend you to go to a church once all of this is over.Watch a mass or just sit down for 15 minutes.Prayer is extremely helpful in this situation.Only if you are an extreme skeptic should you do what i said above.

I'll believe in God if God surgerymaxxes me. Surgery is the only salvation. No point in praying to a God that allows your face to be hideous. Literally makes Satan look like more of a friend.

I'll believe in God if God surgerymaxxes me. Surgery is the only salvation. No point in praying to a God that allows your face to be hideous. Literally makes Satan look like more of a friend.
God promises much more then that.God doesn't promise you an chad body.He promises you eternal perfect happiness.Even in this life one can experience a measly amount of the great goodness that proceeds from the lord.Even this measly amount has made many man lay their lifes on the scaffold.Christianity is not about not suffering but about giving meaning to suffering.If you go in thinking i will be turned into a king as long as i pray then stop.christianity is about transcending this earthly life. Earhtly life is a very sad one.From dust we came and to dust we shall return.Only in god can we hope for eternal salvation.

It's the biggest normcope on the planet.

I'm talking about the 3 main Abrahamic religions, the person that God sends down is always superior due to their connection to God and win no matter what. Genetic superiority pretty much. In modern day times, how is Jesus, Mohammed and Moses portrayed as? Attractive, Jesus is portrayed as a 6 ft blonde blue eye'd man, Mohammed is portrayed as Chaddam and Moses depicted as reasonably attractive for his age.

Those are just artist depictions. They don't really look like that.

God promises much more then that.God doesn't promise you an chad body.He promises you eternal perfect happiness.Even in this life one can experience a measly amount of the great goodness that proceeds from the lord.Even this measly amount has made many man lay their lifes on the scaffold.Christianity is not about not suffering but about giving meaning to suffering.If you go in thinking i will be turned into a king as long as i pray then stop.christianity is about transcending this earthly life. Earhtly life is a very sad one.From dust we came and to dust we shall return.Only in god can we hope for eternal salvation.
God offers us no proof in the existence of "heaven". Also, if I suffered the life of an incel but got into heaven and chads and stacies were also there, I'd ask God to either send me back to the universe or send me to Hell instead.

God offers us no proof in the existence of "heaven". Also, if I suffered the life of an incel but got into heaven and chads and stacies were also there, I'd ask God to either send me back to the universe or send me to Hell instead.
God only does that which is just so do not worry about injustice.If god is good then he will naturally want man to be closest to that which is good,for who does not want the happiness of the loved one?Is heaven not that?If the soul has been purified why would god withhold mans souls from enjoying that which is good?

God only does that which is just so do not worry about injustice.If god is good then he will naturally want man to be closest to that which is good,for who does not want the happiness of the loved one?Is heaven not that?If the soul has been purified why would god withhold mans souls from enjoying that which is good?
I think allowing men to be ugly manlets is clear malicious intent tbh.

Can't escape from reality

I think allowing men to be ugly manlets is clear malicious intent tbh.
that's why i sent you that video.i think it will help you getting some perspective on the problem of evi.Like i said before,watch the video in parts if you find it too long and at the end if you think "these arguments are bullshit" then go read some apologetical works or continue as you are.

that's why i sent you that video.i think it will help you getting some perspective on the problem of evi.Like i said before,watch the video in parts if you find it too long and at the end if you think "these arguments are bullshit" then go read some apologetical works or continue as you are.
What part of the video gives an excuse for why God to allows ugly subhumans to exist?

Read the story of Yousuf (aleyhi salaam) if you want an atomic blackpill.
truly an atomic blackpill .
in my opinion , and god knows best . he is god , he aren't suppose , or have to be fair , he is god , he can do what ever he wants with his creation , he can choose to be fair or NOT . but we all just have to be humble servant and seek his acceptance and love , so we may ensure an eternal paradise after death instead of the eternal hell fire . just worship him and seek him sincerely .after all we weren't existent before he decided to create us . he make us aware and existing , without him we will never can ever be .
we are going to worship something and follow a set of rules and guides anyway so we may as well follow god rules and guidance . accepting the blackpill and seeing the meaningless and superficiality of the human existence and relationships , the only meaningful and worthy option is seeking and worshiping god .

you can if ur a masochist tbh

Religion is the biggest bluepill that has ever existed. You can't call yourself blackpilled if you believe in any religion.

The warring indo european gods, especially the norse one, commands you to cull weakness by killing the weak and sickly, or enslave weak ethnic men an taking their women.

The patriarchal sky god of war and thunder, the king if gods, the protector of mankind, who exists in all indo european religions want you to be successful and attractive but want you to change the world to make his job easier. He punished weakness and degeneracy an awards honor and success.
He wants humanity and nature to be strong, healthy, beautiful and happy.

Relevant songs:

I don't understand the people who say things like, "show me proof for God, then I'll believe you." That makes no sense.

If you had definitive proof for God's existence, belief in God would cease to exist, since God wouldn't be a matter of faith, but a fact of reality. People who then refused to believe would be no different than flat earthers who deny the physics and astronomy.

You accept or reject God through your own experiences and faith (or lack thereof). There's no one thing you can point to and say, "look, here's the proof," because there is none. You choose to believe or don't.

That's the biggest turn off about religion tbh. They say life is a gift from God but the way I see it for some of us it's far from a gift but rather a curse.

So true

Nobody forces a gift unto someone lol, at that point its not a gift and great gifts can always be traded in or returned

So true

Nobody forces a gift unto someone lol, at that point its not a gift and great gifts can always be traded in or returned

The perception of life being a "gift" or a "curse" is subjective, it's dependant on each individual's life circumstances and experiences. Yet normies/bluepillers will ironically tell incels "the world doesn't revolve around you" whilst projecting their own life quality onto everybody else, claiming that life is objectively a gift as if its a universal fact.

The perception of life being a "gift" or a "curse" is subjective, it's dependant on each individual's life circumstances and experiences. Yet normies/bluepillers will ironically tell incels "the world doesn't revolve around you" whilst projecting their own life quality onto everybody else, claiming that life is objectively a gift as if its a universal fact.

People just don't want you to "ruin their fun", that's what it always comes down to, selfishness masquerading as virtue, people mostly "spread positivity" for their own sake, so they don't have to see the world for what it is, they prefer blissful ignorance

This is the #1 reason normies hate the black pill, they hate reality checks

Its obvious that life isn't a gift to that barebones starving kid in Africa but normies would kill that kid if he dare burst their bubble

People just don't want you to "ruin their fun", that's what it always comes down to, selfishness masquerading as virtue, people mostly "spread positivity" for their own sake, so they don't have to see the world for what it is, they prefer blissful ignorance

This is the #1 reason normies hate the black pill, they hate reality checks

Its obvious that life isn't a gift to that barebones starving kid in Africa but normies would kill that kid if he dare burst their bubble

exactly. Normies are wilfully ignorant of all the suffering in the world, because acknowledging it would contradict their belief of the "Just World" fallacy.

Normies dont have the self-awareness to realise that there is no inherent justice to anything in the world. Everybody in the world is born with different genetics, different wealth, different status all on the basis of the roll of a dice, flip of a coin, draw of a card by nature/god and that the outcome of these events heavily influences the trajectory of one's life and their potential to be happy or live an existence of suffering due to factors out of their control.

I don't understand the people who say things like, "show me proof for God, then I'll believe you." That makes no sense.

If you had definitive proof for God's existence, belief in God would cease to exist, since God wouldn't be a matter of faith, but a fact of reality. People who then refused to believe would be no different than flat earthers who deny the physics and astronomy.

You accept or reject God through your own experiences and faith (or lack thereof). There's no one thing you can point to and say, "look, here's the proof," because there is none. You choose to believe or don't.

"36 "Our holy mother, the Church, holds and teaches that God, the first principle and last end of all things, can be known with certainty from the created world by the natural light of human reason."11 Without this capacity, man would not be able to welcome God's revelation. Man has this capacity because he is created "in the image of God".12" this is an excerpt from the cathecism of the catholic church

I think you are confused about faith.Luckily you can type what is faith on google in less then 5 seconds as get a random video such as this one.

I think you are confused about faith.Luckily you can type what is faith on google in less then 5 seconds as get a random video such as this one.

giphy.gif

"36 "Our holy mother, the Church, holds and teaches that God, the first principle and last end of all things, can be known with certainty from the created world by the natural light of human reason."11 Without this capacity, man would not be able to welcome God's revelation. Man has this capacity because he is created "in the image of God".12" this is an excerpt from the cathecism of the catholic church

How hard have you religiousmaxxed mr brocel
So true

Last edited:
But you seem to be into philosophy, have you studied that or something
Reason is directly tied to the faith,so i like to read a bit of philosophy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back