Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You can't escape the black pill

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
Everyday I keep getting reminded of the black pill I try to cope and trying to escape it by playing videos games but that doesn't work because i always get voice mog so i been trying to cope by watching anime but there always a good chance romance will be in it for plot so right now im rotting in my room still cant escape that black pill because of my 6ft+ chad dad everytime i see that fucker i get mad because i dont have his good genetics he buff and has a good hairline and isnt balding unlike me i dont think i will ever escape the black pill these past few days im thinking about ending it all

If you 'escape the blackpill' you were never blackpilled in the first place.

You can't escape the BLACKPILL, it always comes to collect.

"escape the blackpill" nigga that makes no sense, you can't escape reality

What the painless way to rope only 19 ugly virgin doubt I will have a girl friend
My method of choice would probably be going under a train, and that is pretty good, but if you have access to fire weapons that is better. Just do it right.

My method of choice would probably be going under a train, and that is pretty good, but if you have access to fire weapons that is better. Just do it right.
People really think I'm trolling but everyday I think about ending it

There a train where I live but I don't know if it instant death

People really think I'm trolling but everyday I think about ending it
Same. And it's really better that way, for both you and society. It's just easier.

There a train where I live but I don't know if it instant death
If you do it right it should kill you 99.99%: that is, lay in front of it when it goes really fast and make sure it cuts you across torso. Just don't chicken out at the last moment, you're gonna fuck yourself up and you'll life will 1000x the hell it is now. If you're not sure bridge is also good if it's tall enough.

If you do it right it should kill you 99.99%: that is, lay in front of it when it goes really fast and make sure it cuts you across torso. Just don't chicken out at the last moment, you're gonna fuck yourself up and you'll life will 1000x the hell it is now. If you're not sure bridge is also good if it's tall enough.
If I'm not attractive at age 24 I'm getting a gun and going ER

escape the blackpill
dude, "the blackpill" is a nickname we give to the laws of nature.

You're no more likely to "escape the blackpill" than you are to "escape Maxwell's equations of electromagnetism".