Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion you can’t blame women for having high standards

copeful

copeful

★★★★★
but you can’t blame ER for going ER either
every belief held, every thought generated, every action a person takes is a product of neurochemistry and environment
there is no good and bad

There are only good kill streaks and bad ones.
A good one is over zero
i didn’t mean it like that - just to be clear i do not condone violence in any way
i’m simply observing the state of reality

Everything is predetermined.

but you can’t blame ER for going ER either
every belief held, every thought generated, every action a person takes is a product of neurochemistry and environment
there is no good and bad
Things that benefit me are good, things that don't are bad, Rick and Marty poster

that’s the thing
everything everyone does/believes is according to what they think is good
by that logic things that benefit women are good in their mind as well
therefore there is no good/bad

do you condone violence?
No, what benefits me specifically is a objective truth that is the basis of morality. Thanks.

And no, officer, I only condone violence in videogame haha...I pay my taxes so hard

What is good can be defined as what reduces suffering and increases happiness and what's bad the opposite. Women are certainly not doing what's best for humanity as a whole, as the joy they get out of being able to occasionally fuck a high-tier guy is less than the suffering it causes for the rest of the men who remain incel or get cheated on, divorced etc. which has a rippling effect of dysfunction and suffering, for example when children get separated from their fathers by divorce.

Even further I'd argue that women themselves aren't benefitting from this arrangement. They end up wageslaves with no real purpose in life just like men, needing to work harder to make ends meet without a man to support them. Aside from casual sex they often end up single for many years (not nearly as much as men but still), and increasingly they forgo having kids until they become hags and finally want one only to realize they're infertile, so they spend the remainder of their life rotting as miserable wine aunts.

A traditional society that gives some lenience to women is probably what's best for them. Basically how it was in the West until the mid-20th century. Yet they got completely brainwashed by feminism. All the things you hear about "the old days", of how women used to be slaves of their husbands, were regularly beaten, couldn't work any job and had to be housewives their whole lives is COMPLETE BULLSHIT. Women have always had tremendous power as housewives and never have they been forced into the role, only pressured. There are even stories of women becoming blacksmiths FFS. I'm convinced feminism was merely a means to get women into the workforce and break up families in order to maximize corporate profits.

Last edited:
it’s not blaming but understanding how fundamentally dangerous certain things are — and staying away from both Stacys and ERs practically, as a matter of survival

True. Free will is an illusion. Foids run off of instinct the same way we lions do. Lions don't consider the act of ruthlessly mutilating a zebra to be immoral. It's what they're programmed to do, like foids avoiding sub-humans.

You seem to implicitely be assuming that everyone is equal in some way. At the end of the day good and evil are metaphysical constructs and hence any claim about them must necessarily rely on metaphysical suppositions (such as, e.g., equality).

There's a difference between saying there's no good and evil and saying that there's no blame. I agree that blame is gaslighting.

You can and should blame women for most things that are wrong today, like hypergamy, degeneracy and even breaking ER. They are rational being and should behave accordingly. The fact that they face no accountability is a bad thing.

Clickbaitmaxxing I see. Very effective indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back